Anja Rubik

tiffany

Reaction score
She was at ss05 dolce & gabbana, chanel and valentino and some others - I really liked her on the runway, she seems edgy (she reminds me of Dovile in that way & otherwise she reminds me of Angela Lindvall) :heart:

According to supermodels.nl she was born 12 june 1983 in Poland & she's with Next. Judging from the supermodels.nl video, she did shows in the ss01 season, but this is the first season that I've noticed her. I can't decide whether or not I like her in editorials - but she does look lovely in some pics. :flower:

does anyone have more information on her? Thanks a lot in advance :flower:

what do you guys think of her?

some pics:
DolceGabbana05ssBS11anja.jpg
DolceGabbana05ssBS10anja.jpg

Valentino05ssBS10anjaRubik.jpg
Valentino05ssBS10anjaRubik1.jpg
Valentino05ssBS10anjaRubik2.jpg

According to her website (http://www.anjarubik.com/:(
"Anja Rubik was born in Poland, however she grew up in many different surroundings. When she was still a little girl her family moved to live to Greece, than Canada, South Africa and returned to Poland after 7 years of absence. She began modeling at a very youngh age however worked only during school holidays. She graduated from a british high school in Paris and than began working full time as a model. So far she has worked for magazines such as french vogue. italien vogue, French, Tank, Surface, CitizenK, Gloss, Elle, Allure, Icon, ID, Exit, Flaunt. Outside of fashion Anja spends a lot of her free time on reading, painting, movies. She is an avid scuba diver and loves to travel." :flower:

Measurements
height 1.79 (5'10")
bust 84 (33)
waist 61 (24)
hips 89 (24)
shoes 8 (9)
hair brown
eyes blue

she really reminds me of Angela Lindvall in the second pic :heart:

photo_16_c.jpg
photo_22_ac.jpg

photo_15_w.jpg