Anka Khargelia

penny609

Reaction score
She's featured today on O2W. I've noticed her less than two weeks ago only when she first appeared on President's webiste, her mother agency in Moscow. She's striking, it's been a while I hadn't felt like that for a fresh new redhead... maybe since... Nataliya Piro ! :crush:

president

It's funny cause when I saw her I immmediately thought she'd be a model penny609 would love :P

^:lol::heart: I was so glad to see her this morning (especially cause they've brought many polaroids !) as I had noticed her on her mother agency's website and was waiting for more to come soon :shifty: And I agree with Rosie in her little text, they're not the only ones to be impressed :P

Beautiful! :wub: I adore her hair colour! :buzz: Such a wonderful find, penny!

Oh yes, love this color :crush: actually this is my favorite tone of red hair. Not to forget it suits her features so much, especially this reminiscence of the Childlike Empress :heart:

Her test pics are just incredible. Can't wait to see more from this girl!

^Probably because she is. She is 15 right now. She has the most adorable face :crush: Great features, good balance, soft chin, nice cheeks, nose. Gorgeous eyes. This shade of red hair is lovely - I don't like the harsh red she has in her portfolio on O2W. Thank you penny, i have a weakness for redheads, and Anka is no exception :wub:

Some more info courtesy of O2W:
Information

full name:anka khargelia
hair:strawberry blonde eyes:green height:177cm / 5’95” bust:82 cm / 32” waist:60 cm / 23.5” hips:89 cm / 35”
place of origin:Perm, russia date of birth:december 12 1992

^you're welcome :wink: and couldn't agree more than the delicate, light shade of red suits her the best :heart:

some commentary on her from the fashion does it better blog. ^_^

Who's that little cutie? The most mesmerizing addition to President Models' awesome line-up! Anka has these expressive eyes, vivid attitude and especially the kind of strawberry blond hair we're always falling for. A safe formula? Maybe. But, for sure, there is something magical in Anka's appeal. Haven't felt that way for a while.

Elite Model Look Russia 2007

244vinw2.jpg

fotki

Could you repost that last image?:unsure: Imageshack banned us so we can't see it :neutral:

I love her hair like that, with the soft curls at the ends. She's precious in that shot and she isn't even posing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->