Yulya "Sava" Savina

too infantile and childish in my opinion, still, i wish her good luck for the days to come.

she just gives me 'had to leave my mother for a few to take these tests' impression, which isn't a bad thing of course, god bless mothers and their children! :D

You're welcome ^^ That's pleasure for me! Watching her :heart:

she's got something very pure about her look... she's got refined feature, piercing eyes, innocent and vivid gaze, she looks like a little jewel... :wub:
hope to see more of her soon :heart:

But really cute baby :D You'll see: SHE'LL BE BIG. Wish her all the best :heart: (hm, that's obvious, She's from Avant:lol:)

Just saw her on Avant's website - LOVE HER! She has so much potential

New tests...
image-4a37a70d56391.JPG

image-4a37a52428d7d.JPG

image-4a37a4fda6163.JPG

image-4a37a4b332131.JPG

image-4a37a49c9c3e6.JPG

image-4a37a4809ea9a.jpg

avantmodels.ru

She's going to Tokyo with Bravo, She's on the webside :heart:

[bravomodels.net]

Her signature on webside is Yulia .. why?

she's got something very pure about her look... she's got refined feature, piercing eyes, innocent and vivid gaze, she looks like a little jewel... :wub:
hope to see more of her soon :heart:

I couldn't have said it better, that's exactly what I think about her look. She's not obviously baby doll and she's not obviously android looking either, she's the best of both worlds and has a look of her own. I'll call it 'angel face' :D She'll go far, no doubt.

And what's with all the pressure with her to grow? 174cm is 5'8.5, not 5'8 and that's a huge difference in the modeling world. Secondly, I couldn't care less if she'll grow or not because this "cursed" 174cm hasn't hurt Snejana, Sasha, and Anna S., so why should it with a face like hers? :huh: Besides, they'll just give her a free 1-3cm, like Selezneva, who is listed 177cm.

And what's with all the pressure with her to grow? 174cm is 5'8.5, not 5'8 and that's a huge difference in the modeling world. Secondly, I couldn't care less if she'll grow or not because this "cursed" 174cm hasn't hurt Snejana, Sasha, and Anna S., so why should it with a face like hers? :huh: Besides, they'll just give her a free 1-3cm, like Selezneva, who is listed 177cm.

Couldn't agree more ^_^ I really don't think her height will hurt Yulia's chances in the business. She's gorgeous in her own way and defenitely seems to know how to impress. Can't wait to see more of her!

After seeing a few shots, she really is gorgeous. But I think she needs to wait, once shes grown, shes going to be gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->