Ann Demeulemeester Spring 2004 Rtw

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
I liked alot of the things in this collection... classic pieces, but lots of edge. This trench is superb. Very versatile.. and chic.. yum! :woot:

And, notice... the shoes are all easy to walk in platforms. No 5" stilettos here... it gives the collection a more "You Can Wear This" vibe.

You probably could wear them, but I don't think I would wear those shoes :shock:

I love the trench....but the shoes :gross:
I'll take my 5" stilettos over those any day.

I don't really like the shoes but I love the designs of the clothes :heart:

yes, platforms are a nice change from the typical va va voom stilettos. and hardly anyone wears them which makes them even more desirable! purple lucrezia i have noticed that we have very similar tastes :flower:

i forgot to add that i'm sure ann has done similar white trenches for s/s 2000?

Originally posted by tiffany@Feb 17th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
I don't really like the shoes but I love the designs of the clothes :heart:

post-19-1077079653.jpg
i have E.X.A.C.T.L.Y. the same opinion!

Originally posted by Erzébeth@Feb 18th, 2004 - 8:14 pm
yes, platforms are a nice change from the typical va va voom stilettos. and hardly anyone wears them which makes them even more desirable! purple lucrezia i have noticed that we have very similar tastes :flower:
So have I... :lol:

The trench is gorgeous, but did you guys see the pricetag - you'd think it's made of leather and not cotton/linen. I wanted to get if for my wife, but I can't afford it :(

I love Ann's stuff, I think she's an amazing designer, and I respect her for doing her own thing despite all the "trends".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->