Anna Beirinckx

Mea Culpa

Reaction score
Fantastic newbie on the board at Jill Models...

HEIGHT: 178CM/5'10"
BUST: 80CM/31.5"
WAIST: 60CM/23.5"
HIPS: 88CM/34.5"
SHOE: 40 EU/9 US/6.5 UK
HAIR: DARK BLONDE
EYES: GREEN

claudiaraymat (facebook/instagram)

*her surname was just a guess based on her instagram - if someone can confirm or correct that'd be great

Last edited by a moderator:

emanuelmendoza/tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Wijnants SS2015 RTW Paris

vogue

@beirinckxanna

her surname is actually Beirinckx

can a mod please correct it?

jutefashionmagazine

*My pic*Christian Wijnants S/S 2017 Paris.

IMG_9958_5_light.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

Anna was shot exclusively for MODELS.com by Kris De Smedt, with styling by Adrien Gras, and hair and makeup by Noel Inocencio for MAC & Kevin Murphy

interview

Name: Anna Beirinckx

Agency: IMM Bruxelles (Brussels)

Height: 178cm (5’10”)

Instagram: @beirinckxanna

Place of Origin: Antwerp

Ethnic Origin: Belgian

Birthsign:Libra

How discovered:
I was just walking in Antwerp with a friend of mine when I first got discovered.

Favorite things:

Art & Graphic Design, The Floating Panther, travelling… and “Speculaas”!

What are you listening to at the moment?
Literally now? 1995 – La Source (Instrumental version)
But I also love Underworld, Funkadelic, Jon Hopkins, pretty much all sorts of underground-chill-minimal techno vibes as well as some older music like Nina Simone, Pink Floyd… And last but not least, my amazing singing friends!

Favorite movie, tv show:
One of my all time favorites is Pulp Fiction! From the actors to the music, I love every bit!

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:

Marc Jacobs’ DECADENCE.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?

I would probably be all into graphic design, making lots of art. I am very passionate about what I do, so I can imagine I would spend a ridiculously huge amount of time creating and exploring the world of art.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
It’s a silly thing actually, some kind of guilty pleasure, but since my family is really into science, physics, biology etc… I tend to look up a lot of science and technology facts. I believe it is becoming more and more important to follow mankind’s technological progress, and the shifting of society’s social problems, especially as an artist!

Favorite modeling experience so far?
The most exciting one for me, was definitely my very first fashion show with Christian Wijnants. I was new to this whole world and everything was so fascinating. I was extremely afraid to fall but the entire team felt like a group of friends to me. They really cared about the models and there was nothing but laughs and giggles.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
I love living in Antwerp, there’s always something to do! Even when I’m walking home from work and it feels as if the streets are empty, there’s a variety of cafés, music and art exhibitions just screaming for a visit. As a graphic designer, it is a wonderfull place to get inspired. Antwerp is giving me all aspects of life, from vibrant nights out to a relaxed laid back vibe.

Which brand would you really love to model for?

I would love to walk a show for Marc Jacobs, Fendi or Carven since those are my favorite brands.

Place you would love to visit:
New York, I’ve heard a lot about the city that never sleeps, but I’d love to experience that myself. Japan is also on my list!

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
The Floating Panther. My boyfriend and I started a community for young talented artists, since it is extremely difficult to get into a decent art gallery to exhibit your work as a beginning artist, we want to make a change! The Floating Panther is much more than just an art gallery, we are a community that cares about the power of the artwork, not the name behind it. Currently we are working together with our artists to create an amazing space-themed decoration for a party in Antwerp. One of our first official jobs, and hopefully one of many!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->