Anna Ewers

Imagine if she'll get this rumored Vogue Italia February cover too. Then she'll get 3/4 of the biggest Vogue covers for one month!

US Vogue don't be stupid :hardhead:

^ Right?! I really hope she gets VI... a solo cover by Klein, that would be great!
And honestly Vogue US really needs to have a proper model cover this year, if they do no doubt Anna will be featured.

SO happy for Anna!! She looks gorgeous on the cover and I'm so happy to see her back at VP!:mrgreen:

By Matteo Montanari
ALASKA — Denali to Kenai, August 2015

matteomontanari.co

Vogue Paris February 2017

Garde A Vous
Photographer: David Sims
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Make-up: Hiromi Ueda
Nails: Charlene Coquard

Vogue Paris Digital Edition via Avogadro & visualizing.fashion

visualizing.fashion

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel Haute Couture S/S 2017 Paris

livingly, wwd, nowfashion, theimpression

Colcci S/S 2017

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Styling: Daniel Ueda

instagram/voguebrasil

Her first time working with Sgura!

UK Vogue March 2017

Printed Matter
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: James Pecis
Make-up: Francelle Daly
Nails: Yuko Tsuchihashi

visualizing.fashion

Show Package – New York F/W 17: Women Management (Women)

models.com

I'm so sad!!! :cry: Anna seriously deserved being on that cover. But regardless, she's had a wonderful start to 2017. :heart:

Yes, I'm so sad too :(

But I just checked Campaign and Cover rumor threads once again and realised that US Vogue cover was shot about December 20th, so it's probably the same time Anna shot for Vogue Italia February issue (December 19-20th). VI better not disappoint!

She's so close to the Big 4! She got 3/4 covers back in 2015 so it's almost two years now she's waiting for US Vogue cover while Gigi steals her jobs :cry:
And I said it before (back in September 2014) and I say it now Anna Wintour what are you thinking about?! Ewers truly deserved that US Vogue September 2014 cover and this new cover too. Now I hope they'll give her a solo because she didn't showed up before :D!

Anyway, let's be optimistic, guys! If Inez & Vinoodh started to shoot covers (and they love Anna) it's can increase her chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->