Anna Ewers

Can't find HQs so...

Chanel Beauty promo ad for a boutique opening:

chanel.com; weibo.com via Prymasquous

She's been looking so over it lately, imo. I still like her but it's like the fire in her has turned to embers.

Anna Ewers photographed by Mario Sorrenti for M Le Du Monde Magazine:

Finally in HQ!!

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Anna Ewers
Stylist: Aleksandra Woroniecka
Make-up: Karim Rahman
Hair stylist: James Pecis

les-images-cool

There is always "Hype" around the models who are in the Spotlight, but there are different types of "hyped" models. There is the Prada-opener who fades away after two seasons, the "Girl of the Moment" who scores all the campaigns (I think at the Moment it´s Vittoria Ceretti, 3 years ago it was Lexi Boling) and then there is this extraordinary Hype around one Girl who is supposed to be the "next Superstar" (look at Kaia Gerber). 2015 it was all about Anna. But it is in the nature of "Hype" to fade away, especially in the Fashion industry. Back than someone wrote in this Forum that Anna will end up like Nadja Bender. I think this is exactly what is happening right now.

There is always "Hype" around the models who are in the Spotlight, but there are different types of "hyped" models. There is the Prada-opener who fades away after two seasons, the "Girl of the Moment" who scores all the campaigns (I think at the Moment it´s Vittoria Ceretti, 3 years ago it was Lexi Boling) and then there is this extraordinary Hype around one Girl who is supposed to be the "next Superstar" (look at Kaia Gerber). 2015 it was all about Anna. But it is in the nature of "Hype" to fade away, especially in the Fashion industry. Back than someone wrote in this Forum that Anna will end up like Nadja Bender. I think this is exactly what is happening right now.

I disagree.. I don't want to call Anna established yet but she surely has a steady support from the biggest names in fashion. Nadja was loved by Karl and so is Anna, but Anna has more.. She's the muse and friend of one of the most successful young designers, Alexander Wang, she's a favourite of Emmannuelle and scored many covers and infinite editorials for Vogue Paris, the most influential casting director (Piergiorgio) constantly books her for his campaigns and covers, this year alone she got 8Vogue covers, photographers really like working with her, she's got the Brigitte Bardot look that will always be requested.. She's not fading away at all and I actually think she will have a very long and beautiful career in high fashion à la Natasha Poly/Mariacarla/Lara Stone, without being too famous and not instantly recognisable by the general public, but undeniably appreciated by all the power plays of fashion.

Vogue Germany February 2018: Faretta, Anna Ewers, Raquel Zimmermann and Grace Elizabeth by Daniel Jackson

vogue.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Germany February 2018

Frühlingsgefühle
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylists: Christiane Arp, Nicola Knels & Julia Von Boehm
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

Vogue Germany Digital Edition via Zorka

BEAUTIFUL :wub: wow, I love that editorial. She is amazing.

Isabel Marant Spring/Summer 2018 campaign: Anna Ewers by Juergen Teller

isabelmarant

Isabel Marant S/S 2018 Campaign

Photographer: Juergen Teller
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio

theimpression

Vogue Brazil August 2017
Urban Uniform

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Model: Anna Ewers
Stylist: Daniel Ueda
Make-up: Fulvia Farolfi
Hair stylist: Peter Gray
Nails: Rachael Schim

More:

chrisboalsartists

Mango S/S 2018 Campaign by Mario Sorrenti
With Amber Valletta and Noah Mills

mango

^ ugh, she's so gorgeous for Mango. And to the top post about her "hype," Anna doesn't just have hype. She's been popular since 2013 and she's still going strong. Add to the fact that she's a muse for many top designers and that she's very close with many of the industry's A-list photographers, magazine editors, models, etc. I think if Anna slows down any time in the future, it'll be as a result of her wanting to work less and not the other way around. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->