Anna Ewers

Her forehead looks huge in the Polaroids from women's management ny. Wonder why they chose that angle.

The black and white instagram picture is beautiful.

Now that you've said that it's all I can see! :shock:

Vogue Paris May 2018: Anna Ewers by Mikael Jansson

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Can they not just validate her to industry icon status already? I mean 20 Vogue covers!

Chanel Les Beiges S/S 2018

epochalnisvet.cz, 10magazine, weibo via Prymasquous

^ Who's the photographer of Chanel "Les Beiges" campaign? Testino like last year?

Thanks.

^ I don't know. No info about the photographer. If I'm not mistaken all the girls posted the first pic on their Instagram but Imaan & Liu deleted them later. And no creds for the photographer on Anna's post. So that makes me to think it was by Mario Testino, yes.

How Anna Ewers Gets Ready for a Star-Studded Chanel Dinner Party

While Katie Holmes, Robert De Niro, Spike Lee, and countless others poured into Balthazar last night for Chanel’s Tribeca Artists Dinner, supermodel Anna Ewers made sure that she was camera worthy in her haute garb. The annual event highlights and celebrates achievements in the film industry, and Ewers had a front row seat for the occasion. Her process for ensuring a Hollywood finish? A little help from Chanel, which included creating a smoky eye (by Tracy Alfajora) and tousled tresses (by Gonn Kinoshita) to compliment her modern riff on Coco’s borrowed from the boys style. Above, Ewers shares a few getting-ready snaps.

vogue

Chanel’s Tribeca Artists Dinner

vogue

Isabel Marant S/S 2018 Campaign by Juergen Teller

+BTS

instagram/isabelmarant

April 23rd 2018: Chanel’s 2018 Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner in New York City

katie-holmes-jennifer-morrison-suki-waterhouse-chanels-tribeca-film-fest-artists-dinner-14.jpg

justjared

These photos are amazing, thank you for posting them, StockholmFW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->