Il Etait Une Fois

Photographer: Charlotte Wales
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Hair: Syd Hayes
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Manicure: Aurelie Le Bihan
Cast: Anna Ewers

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Wow, amazing pics for Vogue Paris. She looks very ethereal.

i-D Magazine ’Rihannazine’ Special Edition 2020:

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Anna Ewers
Stylist: Carlos Nazario

Can you introduce yourself?
My name is Anna Ewers, and I’m a model.

Where did you grow up?
In Freiburg, Germany. It’s a very small town and it’s very beautiful.

What’s been your biggest success this year?
Definitely climbing Kilimanjaro! Which was very hard, so I’m very proud of it. I wasn’t in training for it, I just went for it – very spontaneous and very fast. It took seven days to go up and down. Every time I went for a run after that, it felt like the easiest thing in the world! You are so anxious about getting there, and then on the last day it’s one step, but it’s incredibly hard because you have no oxygen. You don’t know where is up, where is down. On the way back down we actually did it in one day rather than two because we were so happy, we were like: “I’m never sleeping in a tent again!” I couldn’t walk for five days afterwards.

What would you say was your biggest failure?
Well, there are a few failures, but there is maybe only one I can talk about. I’ve lost my way on the catwalk a couple of times! People think it must not be that difficult for a model to remember the way to walk, but sometimes when you’re nervous it can be complicated. I remember at this one show there were a few different rooms. You had to remember to turn into them, and I lost my way and ended up in a room I was not supposed to be in, and I came out 15 seconds later because it took me a while to figure out where to go. It was a bit embarrassing – but there was a very funny Instagram video the day after. I consider that a failure, because there’s not that much for a model to remember. It’s like, “Come on Anna, you can at least remember where you have to walk!”

As we’re heading into 2020, what are you taking with you into this year, and what are you leaving behind in 2019?
I’m taking all my adventures and excitements into 2020, and I’m going to leave my exes behind.

If you could ask Rihanna one question, what would it be?
I would ask Rihanna how do you keep so calm and cool doing so many things? It’s crazy. I would freak out. And she always seems super chill!
i-d.vice

Prada S/S 2020 Campaign
Photographer: Jamie Hawkesworth
Stylist: Olivier Rizzo
Creative director: Ferdinando Verderi

vT1oeWzA_t.jpg

Vogue US Digital Edition via aracic + prada

Marc Jacobs F/W 2020.21 New York

fashionnetwork, livingly, wwd, vogue, nowfashion

Backstage at Marc Jacobs F/W 2020.21 New York

livingly, instagram: xdonavon, giomakesithappen; lovemagazine, instagram/cfda, vogue.com

Backstage at Marc Jacobs F/W 2020.21 New York

instagram/gisposable & richardnguye

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->