Anna Ewers

So sunny! Is this guy her boyfriend? I know she said some time ago that she's dating Levin Scholl, but seems like there is nothing between them anymore.

Stern Mode #12 SS 2016
Photographer: Ryan McGinley
Stylist: Julia von Böhm

fashioncopious

Absolutely loving those. As well as the HB pic (I for one love these portraits and hers is the best of all, to me at least + plus I love her pose on the pic).

She used to leave me quite cold but her recent work warmed me up.

Stern Mode #12 SS 2016
Photographer: Ryan McGinley
Stylist: Julia von Böhm

Full story from the pdf edition, posted by Mat Cyruss on Bellazon

^ pics in HQ, posted by Mat Cyruss on Bellazon

That Stern story is absolute eye-candy. Couldn't tell if this is due to the photographer, to her or to Miss von Böhm but there is something about it that keeps me looking at it relentlessly (wild guess: the three of them). Anyway, she managed to change my mind and it's a feeling I like, at her beginnings she used to do nothing to me and now when I see this breakfast picture, the hotel shot from her Instagram, I think it would make a stunning editorial page or even a cover. She is brilliant as a model, no less. It hurts so good to swallow my hat sometimes.

I disagree. I don't understand this photo set. Like...it looks like it's shot by some 16 year old who was all " cmon Bae, there's a gravel pit out this way why don't you pretend you love playing half naked in it".

Such a great editorial, Anna can do no wrong. I love how she brings a sexiness to her editorials. Just look at any of the editorials from the major publications right now; they are all lacking this quality. Luckily with Anna, she brings it. Can't wait to see even more new work from her. :heart:

You're welcome :flower:
I knew that it was for H&M, I was just a little confused because those were shot by Josh Olins and these were shot by Magnus Magnusson.
Anyways, she looks really good even in these pics :wub:

Zalando Fashion x Sport Campaign S/S 16

zalando.de, vogue.de, independent.co.uk, bellazon

UK Vogue May 2016

Classic Sequence
Photo Lachlan Bailey
Stylist Verity Parker
Model Anna Ewers
Hair Shon
Makeup Lynsey Alexander
Nails Elisa Ferri

visualizing.fashion

H&M Swim S/S 16

Not sure about the photographer, but guesses were it was shot by Mikael Jansson.

scanned by Sheila at Bellazon from Vogue Germany May 2015

Dazed Summer 2016 by Paolo Roversi

tumblr_o5ovpxj4Wo1qc8puno1_1280.jpg

revorish

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMjunior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"