London (skipped)

Milan: 1

Versace (Exclusive)

Paris: 3

Chanel
Isabel Marant (C)
Miu Miu

Last edited by a moderator:
Can models charge more when they do less shows? When they are not exclusive, I mean. I am trying to understand why she hardly did any.

^I think that new models walk shows in order to be noticed and get campaigns (where the good money is), once they´re established they don´t really need to walk all of them. I think she´s at that level, she already books a lot of editorials and good campaigns.

She´s been in Versace, Wang and MM campaigns, I wonder if closing Marant will mean a campaign...?

^I think that new models walk shows in order to be noticed and get campaigns (where the good money is), once they´re established they don´t really need to walk all of them. I think she´s at that level, she already books a lot of editorials and good campaigns.

She´s been in Versace, Wang and MM campaigns, I wonder if closing Marant will mean a campaign...?

Thank you for your reply:flower:

I would love to know how much she actually earns. I know it varies greatly for models...

UK Harper's Bazaar November 2016 Digital Edition

UK Harper's Bazaar November 2016: Renaissance Woman

UK Harper's Bazaar November 2016 Digital Edition

I always looking forward to she can get Versace campaign again.

Apparently it's the third time in a row she closed Isabel Marant, but she never got the campaign. I'd love it though.

collagevintage.com; harpersbazaar.com; vogue.fr

i-D Fall 2016

Wearing Your Art On Your Sleeve
Model: Anna Ewers
Photographs by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Alastair McKimm
Hair by Ward
Makeup by Diane Kendal
Nails by Honey
All clothing by Raf Simons S/S 2017

i-d.vice

She was so gorgeous at every show this season. I'm so happy she's turned into a star, she deserves it. :heart:

Self Service F/W 2016

Model: Anna Ewers
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Styling: Panos Yiapanis
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Virginia Young

visualizing.fashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member