Anna Ewers

Anna Ewers stars in the COS spring/summer 2024 ad campaign lensed by Karim Sadli. Beautiful photography.

Wondering what this beauty is up to...hopefully new work is coming soon. Fingers crossed.

Me too! It is so quiet around her. She seems to be like plunged. She is nowwhere shown , normally she is mentioned on her
friends or fashion peoples instagram accounts or storys. But nothing since many many weeks. Hope she is fine.

Me too! It is so quiet around her. She seems to be like plunged. She is nowwhere shown , normally she is mentioned on her
friends or fashion peoples instagram accounts or storys. But nothing since many many weeks. Hope she is fine.
I hope that she did not retire early.

The Chanel Les Beiges video/images do not appear to be new.

Where is that girl? No life sign since months. She is also not appearing in the storys of her friends, fashion people etc.
I really hope she is ok. Miss her so much!:cry:
I wonder nobody is talking about her or giving out informations. I really dont hope she has retired without saying anything. But
it might be possible. She was sadly never very close to her fans or to social media.

Where is that girl? No life sign since months. She is also not appearing in the storys of her friends, fashion people etc.
I really hope she is ok. Miss her so much!:cry:
I wonder nobody is talking about her or giving out informations. I really dont hope she has retired without saying anything. But
it might be possible. She was sadly never very close to her fans or to social media.
I agree. She was everywhere and now nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->