Anna Lund Sørensen

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Lovely and new to IMG London. She reminds me quite a bit of Ilda Lindqvist. Does anyone know if Anna is actually English? or is she a Swede? (Or neither? :P)

f2N4A.jpg
kHnz5.jpg
MWWn2.jpg

imgmodels

180cm/5'11 79cm/31" 59cm/23" 89 cm/35" 39 EU/8 US/6 UK Blonde Blue

Lovely and new to IMG London. She reminds me quite a bit of Ilda Lindqvist. Does anyone know if Anna is actually English? or is she a Swede? (Or neither? :P)

The name sounds Swedish/Danish/Norwegian. :flower:

Found her! Danish :smile:

She's with Le Management in Denmark.

She's lovely! Saw her the other day at IMG London but didn't pursue it any further than that. She was featured on MDC recently and I decided to definitely follow up this time!

Anna got her start after being spotted in the streets of Aarhus, Denmark, by a scout from Le Management. Yes, she is young, but Anna has been getting a lot of Model 101 training locally in Denmark, building her confidence and style. With a hauntingly beautiful face, Anna’s photos showcase her luminescent presence, which will only continue to improve – and when the time is right, we think this Dane will do some damage!

STATS
Full Name:
Anna Lund Sørensen

Hair:
Dark Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
178cm / 5′10″
Bust:
78 cm / 31″
Waist:
61 cm / 24″
Hips:
89 cm / 35″

Place of Origin:
Aarhus, Denmark

Date of Birth:
February 25

AGENCIES
Mother Agency:
LE MANAGEMENT

NY:
IMG

Paris:
IMG PARIS

Milan:
IMG MILANO

London:
IMG LONDON
*models.com

^^ OMG she's amazing! :shock: Like a baby Laetitia Casta. Keeping my eyes on her for sure! :heart:

IDoArt.dk

Look what we have here :heart:

Plumpynuts SS12 Tokyo
g7xws.jpg
iSLQi.jpg

fashionsnap

Wow she looks even better than I expected. Love her expression and that long neck. She's only 14 though and you can tell that she's still growing, super gangly, but this girl has major potential for sure.

agreed, gorgeous face, nice long limbs and that neck! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->