Anna-Mariya Urajevskaya

Her complete name in cyrillic is:

Анна-Мария Уражевская

Different translits:

1) Anna-Marija Urazhevskaja ("international" a.k.a. as "scientific" translit)

2) Anna-Maria Urazhevskaya (english translit)

3) Anna-Maria Ourajevskaïa (french translit)

The 1st one is the most correct, but the 2nd one is more widely used...

So actually none of the names used so far in this thread are correct...:blush: :lol: :rofl:

p.s.
Does anybody remember that I already suggested a coupla times that her agency should shorten her last name as "Ura"? :innocent:
Now you know why imho they really should...:P

:wink: :flower:

Anyway, here's a cute candid pic of her ^_^

(e-dog.ru)

The text under the pic says:
Анна-Мария Уражевская со щенками парсон-рассел терьера

= Anna-Maria Urazhevskaya with Parson Russel Terrier puppies

:wink: :flower:

Mr-Dale said:
^ So the title should be changed? :flower:
:P dunno if they've been lurking on us or what, but I just noticed that style.com now reports her as "Urazhevskaya" ^_^ :wink:

p.s.
Her first name is written "Anna Mariya" on style.com, though...:rolleyes:
...it's a fully respectable and correct translit ^_^ but so is Anna-Maria after all, and imho this one has the advantage of being easier for the non-russians or non-russian speakers...:wink:

Anyway, if you feel like following style.com, as I said, it's also correct :wink:

she and her mother agency use Anna-Maria Urajevskaya but I bet IMG are going with what is on her passport (on Russian passports there is always a translation of the Cyrillic) so I guess it is Anna-Mariya Urazhevskaya

Last edited by a moderator:
If she uses this herself, then we'll stick to Anna-Maria Urajevskaya :flower:

This girl is REALLY the one to watch..... only 15 and she's in the big league. She opened Prada.. that's a fete in itself. :shock: B)

i think this is her...
Women Together Conference/Fashion For Development Fashion Show At UN
April 3, 2006
65hx.jpg

gettyimages

Zuzana Gregorova, I think. At least it's definitely not Anna-Maria. But she's very pretty. ^_^

Anna-Maria Urazhevskaya
Her father is the president of the Canine Club of Russia and her mother is a veterinarian, but the fetching Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya has been sniffing out her own career. She's graced a Russian L'Officiel cover and walked for Dries Van Noten, Givenchy and Prada, which she opened. Upcoming spreads include Numero and Paris Vogue (shot by Mario Testino and styled by Mme Roitfeld herself), as well as the Kenzo and Blumarine campaigns. Woof!

hintmag

manette said:
Anna-Maria Urazhevskaya
Her father is the president of the Canine Club of Russia and her mother is a veterinarian, ...

And this explains better the pics & small text I posted on #102 (coming from a russian site devoted to dogs)...:wink:

Thanks manette! :flower:

p.s.
But cats are better...:P :meow: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her face looked so familiar to me like I saw her somewhere...and I was right...I looked through my old mags and here is what I found

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->