Anna Morgan

miss_catherine

Reaction score
New at Chic Management (Australia), Anna is maybe a little commerical looking, but I think she's pretty ^_^

frcovanna-803.jpg
frcovanna-1610.jpg

Height 174
Bust 89
Waist 61
Hips 89
Eyes Blue
Hair Light Brown

chicmanagement.com.au

There are more images but my usual image hosting site is having trouble at the moment...I'll try and post them later.

I like these ones. But sad that she is quite short.
>
a2.jpg

a.jpg

source Chic management

^ Well, 174 isn't THAT short :wink: Plus she still looks quite young, so there should be some growing left I guess. About the "commercial appeal", tbh I don't even think she looks very commercial...her face is actually quite unique and interesting, especially when her hair's put up. In the first pic she reminds me a bit of Diana F. and in the last one she gives me a little Naty vibe ^_^ Lovely find anyway!

Yes, it was more her body I was meaning - not overly tall (though not short either) and her figure generally - you see it more in a couple of unposted shots. But I agree that her face is lovely and editorial-worthy ^_^

^ Well, 174 isn't THAT short :wink: Plus she still looks quite young, so there should be some growing left I guess. About the "commercial appeal", tbh I don't even think she looks very commercial...her face is actually quite unique and interesting, especially when her hair's put up. In the first pic she reminds me a bit of Diana F. and in the last one she gives me a little Naty vibe ^_^ Lovely find anyway!

I agree:flower:, she is veeery beautiful:heart: I would love to see more of her

I haven't been able to find much else of her. She's a tricky one to search for as Anna Morgan is not an uncommon name and I think it's some anime character's name too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->