Anna Sui F/W 10.11 New York

a bit of boho and vintage flapper-chic look. it's good actually! i love how neatly they were styled and the makeup and hair were a big hit for me too. :D

the same Sui as always

The day Anna Sui does a collection that isn't bohochic/ethnic, Betsey Johnson will do a collection of all black jersey column dresses.

I like it, the flapper dresses are adorable- perfect for parties. It's fun.

flapper dresses are nice, rest is....well, i doubt i'd wear it if you paid me...though the tights & shoes for the most part are absolutely divine

anna sui has surprised me with how mature these clothes have looked. she even carried that through to the beauty look for each of the models. there's no "little girl" in this collection like we normally see from anna sui.

I just can't get into it.. sadly.

I really, really like it! I see some influence from folk culture, a bit grunge, all blended in with fantastic patterns. I looove it~

Managed to get a shot of Anna walking into the tents right before her show

Attachments

• R1-19.jpg
    R1-19.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 10
Dead Man's Bones! The first couple of photographs caused me to check to make sure I was in the most recent fweek thread for this designer. I can't help myself, though, I love it anyway. She had me at turquoise and brown.

It's always the same. Bright colours, patterns, prints etc. But I like it.:D:heart:

She never fails to put a smile on my face! Love the collection

Absolutely awful. And this comes from a person, who always tries to find something good in these collections. This is just a ugly mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->