Anna Sui S/S 11 New York

It did seem a little autumnal but I thought it still rocked. That last dress on Lily was to die for. Good thing about Anna is that she has pretty decent prices on her clothes (IMO).

She is one of my fave designers. We both share passion for patterns! I love her eye for details, love the patterns, gorgeous layers- just adore it! Very beautiful!

Very cute and fun, but also some very beautiful dresses. I like it!

I adore this collection! It just seems so warm and inviting, and everything is... well just well done.

Nice use of a softer palette. There's always that Anna Sui element of too-much-ism which bothers me...like a dessert with too much artificial flavoring...but wearable fun nonetheless!

indian summer is the first thing that comes to my mind when i look at this. i really do like it, especially the head pieces!

Lovely collection!:wub:
Love the head pieces! Just adorable.:heart:

How fun is that rainbow cardigan?

Love this look!!

2pqlw00.jpg

source: studded hearts

I know! I loved the black dresses. Really was not expecting it... ^^ That look is killer..

this is anna sui on steroids and i absolutely love it. it's as if each look came with its own accompanying exclamation point. BAM!

This is like the quintessential 00s girl. Tackiness, bohemia and bight colors... only Anna's name prevents it from being a complete fail and makes it a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->