Anna Wasacz-Carter

aww well thank you! Anna actually opened the show as well in the first outfit I posted :flower:

She looks great!!! I just wish her makeup was different. It makes her look tired.:( Otherwise, she's just glowing!:wub:

we were all quite tired. call time was at 6:45 am and the evening show started at about 9 pm. long day!!!!

I can't remember what she's wearing or even where I got this. I found it in my fashion album, so it must be at least a year old. She looks gorgeous though! It's one of my favorite pictures of her!

from my facebook album.:innocent:

I can't remember what she's wearing or even where I got this. I found it in my fashion album, so it must be at least a year old. She looks gorgeous though! It's one of my favorite pictures of her!:wub::wub::wub:

from my facebook album.:innocent:

Im pretty sure that was from Nordstrom... I remember seeing it on the website a long time ago!!

Im pretty sure that was from Nordstrom... I remember seeing it on the website a long time ago!!

oh you're right!^_^ I remember I was browsing through dresses on their site. I just can't remember who designed the dress... I don't think it was a big brand though.

Was her Boca cover posted? I don't feel like going through all the pages again.:lol:

f257.jpg

mode models

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna in Calvin Klein Campaign

Saw Anna in these two (very tiny, sorry!) pictures on the Macys.com site.

:woot:so nice to see new things from her! And she shot with Garrett too! I'm so jealous!:lol::heart:

Haha yes, glad you came over to her thread, kriszti! She is very beautiful!

Anna took a few months off ... but shes back!!! in tokyo right now for a two month stint then shes off to New York!

Yay!:D i can't wait to see what NYC brings,thanks <Beth>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->