Anna Wintour Out of Vogue Soon?

this rumor just won't die...

it seems there's always something new popping up to add fuel to the fire no matter how many times it seems to be quelled...

i hope aliona repace her....here wishing its true..let's face it, anna is like a fallen elephant, taking its final breath....men's vogue and vogue living folded, ad revenue declining, struggling to be 'fresh'...her time is due....

It kind of sounds to me like more hype than anything. Or just Anna haters out there. I like Anna and thinks she's done a great deal at Vogue. Yet on the other hand, look what they did with Grace Mirabella???
Grace Didn't even know she was fired! at the time. She had to read it in a newspaper. Vogue can be a very shady place. Yet god knows I can't get enough of the magazine.

this rumor just won't die...

it seems there's always something new popping up to add fuel to the fire no matter how many times it seems to be quelled...

couldnt have put it better myself

False alarm again... :(

Every time I see this thread on the front page, I run to the cupboards for the champagne.

*fourboltmain puts his glasses back and broods*

haha my sentiments exactly until i read the same thing written in different words

If/when it happens, I think the mods should edit to the title to read "TRUE" or something. Otherwise some of us might not make it with all the false alarms this thread seems to ring every time a new post happens. And I just dinged it again.

So Anna is straying put for now? What ever happened with that movie about her at Vogue is that out? I heard all this stuff about it and then nothing.

Well, something drastic happened in the March issue of Vogue. It was hard to believe Anna really generated that issue...does anyone know any new additions to the team that could be responsible for these changes?

something drastic?! :blink:

please could u elaborate a little mon amie :smile:

So Anna is straying put for now? What ever happened with that movie about her at Vogue is that out? I heard all this stuff about it and then nothing.

the september issue u mean? its out.

something drastic?! :blink:

please could u elaborate a little mon amie :smile:

hehe, yeah, err...it was really good. There were models looking like extraordinary human beings, not as props for clothes. That has happened occasionally before when she's let in models who really can't do anything wrong (Sasha, Snejana) but in this issue, an emotional mood pervaded the issue.

There was a clear mood change in the March issue - just the fact that the cover star isn't a generic Hollywood clone, for one thing, and the editorials were nothing like any of the previous issues she has been EIC for. But it's probably just a glitch. :lol:

aw bless her.. she probably wanted a 'change' :P
as a vogue reader i have to say id rather see a model on the cover MORE than a hollywood star.
we see them everywhere anyway. its tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->