Anne Krüger

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
297053_2676210984475_1232230518_3191921_723376061_n.jpg
297717_2683806254352_1232230518_3195030_75312852_n.jpg
297499_2554951873073_1232230518_3106942_471957382_n.jpg

(via Marilyn & SMC)

Anne Krüger from Germany new at Marilyn Agency in New York.
Furtheron placed to Union Models in London, Why Not Models in Milan and Marilyn Agency in Paris. Mother is SMC.

SMC Model Management Men & Women F/W 12 Show Package

from models

HEIGHT 179 - 5' 10.5"
BUST 80 - 31"
WAIST 60 - 23"
HIPS 87 - 34"
SHOE SIZE 38 - 8
HAIR COLOR LIGHT BROWN
EYE COLOR HAZEL

-whynotmodels​

Show Package – London F/W 12: Union
o7tR0l.jpg
uChWbl.jpg

models.com

She has bangs now. Absolutely terrefic look now. Usually too cute for my taste but it looks simply gorgeous. She touched down in London yesterday.

Show Package – Milan F/W 12: Why Not Models
2636_300199.jpg

whynotmodels

Show Package – Paris F/W 12: Marilyn

marilynparis

Volt Magazine Issue 11
Just a Kid
Shot by Paolo Zerbini

source: ftape, fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne Krüger from Wiesbaden | Mother Agency: SMC Model Management | Contact: [email protected]

Looking at her face, you may think she is on the rather innocent side with her angelic features and wavy hair but these (not so innocent) eyes clarify in an instant that Anna Krüger from SMC is no girl to play with. She hails from Wiesbaden, lives in the same neighborhood as her fellow Sarah Kees whom she is also sharing her motheragent with and is just equally amazing. The extremely leggy German gained initial catwalk experience with Marilyn Agency in Paris last season and is now on the watch list of one or two huge casting directors. Digital Diamonds is very happy to talk to the German stunner.

How were you discovered?
I was just walking through my hometown when my motheragent approached me, asking if i want to become a model. That was a great day!

What are the best characteristics of your agent?
I am sure I have the best and funniest agent in the world! He is kind, passionate and caring!

Your least favourite German city?
All cities except Berlin! No, just joking. I have never visited a city that I don't like at all. But Berlin is the place to be!

What is the most harmful thing you've ever done at school?
Well, I learned that school isn't the best place to take your clothes off and make crazy pictures, hidden behind the blackboard! And you shouldn't try to discuss fashion with your 75 years old mathematics teacher.

How does being from Germany help you in the industry?
I don't know, but usually people tend to like me when I say that I'm German.

Your favourite and least favourite German dish?
The best is Currywurst! I don't like "Handkäs mit Musik", a really strong and disgusting type of cheese.

Which German models are you friend with?
Sarah Kees and Julia Zimmer.

Your favourite and least favourite German celebrities?
Diane Krüger! And no, I'm not her sister (Laughs). But who annoys me: "Celebrities" like Sonja Kraus

Your favourite and least favourite songs at the moment?
At the moment I listen to "Hypnotized" by Oliver Koletzki. I really dislike Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Michel Telo.

We Germans are not exactly talented when it comes to styling. Give the Germans at your age some style advice!
Take inspiration from the streets (please not Wiesbaden or even smaller towns!) and visiting London and Paris definitely helps creating a great style!
via digitaldiamonds.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->