Anouck Lepère

GILLES DEACON Fall 2004

00022.L.JPG

00023.L.JPG

anouck is so pretty,does anybody know if she has a boyfriend?

I don´t think her eyebrows are gross but they are def., strange. They seem at the same time bushy and over plucked! lol ^_^

It´s kind of like her face, she seems really beautiful and manly at the same time. But that´s what makes her interesting.
I love some of the pics but there are some really ugly.:rolleyes:

I think she can either look great or just terrible, but I like her. She looks like my friend, I always double take when I see pictures :P
I don't think she's the kind of girl I'd think was a model if I saw her walking down the street, but she has a distinctive look.

Attachments

• 129_2925.jpg
    129_2925.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 71
:smile:

She's smart as well as beautiful !
I heart Anouk -

:heart:

Attachments

• a4(1).jpg
    a4(1).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
What a sensational beauty -I definately agree with people who have posted that when it comes to eyebrows -more is definately more. As long as I can remember, huge Jennifer Connelly-esque eyebrows have always got my attention.

Does anyone know Anouk's measurements including height

i-D Magazine did an interview with her awhile back. It said that she is planning on becoming a DJ and even put her voice on tape in the studio with Felix Da Housecat and P. Diddy. And also about her jewelery line keeps her busy.

here's an interview with Anouck (I think it's the 3-minute video:( http://www.supermodels.nl/anoucklepere/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->