wrxiyv.jpg

2cykvn.jpg

xct5rn.jpg

13zmyba.jpg

2cwjrpk.jpg

jsks2r.jpg

vyb1bc.jpg

t7bnnb.jpg

You can see it with his mum (in the previous post too) or should I say...with my mother in law? :heart:

normal_beaverset_006.jpg

normal_beaverset_007.jpg

normal_beaverset_008.jpg

she reminds me a little of that kanye west beard...what's her name, uhm Amber Rose or something?! :ninja: lol, but she looks cool :lol:

he's such a sweetheart, i can't wait to see "new york i love you"

^Haha, that's true! She does look like Amber Rose! :lol:
I so want to see "New York I love you". And "The Beaver". And "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac"... oh I want to see all his upcoming projects!

^ He is so cute in that clip! Everytime I see him I just want to hug and kiss him! Oh...I'm so in love. And his mother's face seems to say: "you are no too good for my son" or "My son is too good for you" what is basically the same :lol:

Terminator Quiz for the crew...
After watching this I love Anton more (If that's possible)
He's just too cute!

^hihi, he's so cute...actually all of them seemed excited about a quizz and not the usual boring interview :lol:

some gifs from the star trek gag reel

2pt5j11.gif

2lu8jkg.gif

10441mv.gif

community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek

oh i forgot to ask...i have never watched a "terminator" movie before, but can i watch the one with anton without any knowledge about what happened in the other movies? and is it any good/worth watching only because of his scenes?!

Hi! Thanks for posting the gifs!
Well, I wasn't a terminator fan myself, and I was about to watch TS without watching any movies of the franchise, but I watched T1 and I really liked the story so I watched the other 2.
You can actually watch TS without previously knowing nothing, because it's something like a prequel (or at least that's my point of view)

It wasn't great (of course there's nothing like T1 or T2) but it was a pretty good movie. Actually I think Anton's scenes were the best.

^thanks for the info, might check out the movie once =)

and i love this gif :rofl:
chris having fun with antons hair

20qnuz7.jpg

ontd_startrek @livejournal.com

Oh! That gif is hilarious!:lol: Chris sure had fun with his hair. I would like to play with his hair too!:P
here's a gif of Anton as Charlie Bartlett

2qvcak8.jpg

Did anyone ever hear him speak Russian... My gosh, makes him 1 billion times sexier. I loved his performance in Charlie Bartlett, this guy can really act!

I love him when he speaks russian!! I don't understand one single word of what he is saying but I can listening to him for hours! :lol:

More pics of the Beaver set:

normal_beaverset_012.jpg

normal_beaverset_010.jpg

normal_beaverset_011.jpg

normal_beaverset_013.jpg

Source: Anton Yelchin fan site

Last edited by a moderator:
More of the Beaver set:

beaverset_014.JPG

beaverset_015.JPG

beaverset_016.JPG

beaverset_017.JPG