Anton Yelchin

16th Annual GQ "Men Of The Year" Party - November 17, 2011

anton-yelchin.com

BAFTA Los Angeles 2011 Britannia Awards - November 30, 2011

anton-yelchin.com

The Smurfs are honored with a hand and foot ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese theatre in Hollywood - December 13, 2011

zimbio

Anton Yelchin arriving at the airport in Toronto to attend the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. Anton borrows a ladies cell phone to make a call and then kisses her dog and poses for pictures - September 11, 2011

zimbio

Willem Dafoe is spotted reading "Sweet Days of Discipline", by Fleur Jaeggy, while waiting for fellow actor Anton Yelchin to arrive. The two actors, who are slated to appear in the upcoming film "Odd Thomas" together, were seen having a light conversation while dining al fresco - October 18, 2011

zimbio

Isabel Lucas sits front row at the Y-3 Autumn/Winter 2012/2013 fashion show held at 82 Mercer on Sunday (February 12) in New York City.
The 27-year-old actress sat next to fellow actor Anton Yelchin, 22.
“I’m shooting the new Star Trek. Oh, and eating In-N-Out. Doing a few In-N-Out commercials,” Anton joked with New York Magazine at the show.
Before and during the show, Isabel and Anton whispered their thoughts and chatted away about the fashion.

justjared

2012-02-13 - At the Fall 2012 Y 3 fashion show at MBFW in New York City (HQs)

tlfan

^ Cover
int_june_july.jpg

interviewrussia.ru via MagFan

Made some quick snaps of Amber Heard and Anton Yelchin editorial which is inspired by Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (sorry for such a bad quality!)

my own snaps from Interview Russia September 2012

Amber Heard & Anton for Interview Russia by Kurt Iswarienko

vk.com/club19996895

Amber & Anton Yelchin for Interview Russia by Kurt Iswarienko

vk.com/club19996895

Anton Yelchin keeps it pink for a feature in V Man Magazine’s latest issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 24-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On actors wanting to be rock stars: “It makes sense – the only thing actors wanna do, other than, you know, that thing, is to be a rock star. Who doesn’t wanna be a f–king rock star? That’s why, when you see an actor say, ‘F–k! I wanna be Mick Jagger,’ you gotta just close your eyes.”

On living in LA: “I like the noir, Raymond Chandler-esque part of L.A. Walking around Reseda, where they have all these sex shops and weed dispensaries… there’s this p*rn shop with the most busty-*** mannequins I’ve ever seen. I like that: there’s the Macy’s Mannequin and the p*rn shop mannequin, and their different intentions.”

On the Internet’s freedom: “I would never talk s–t about the Internet. It’s the most liberal, free thing. Even though it’s made up of predominantly stupid s–t, it’s a huge step for freedom.”

justjared.com

Yelchin in Dior–On April 17th, actor Anton Yelchin attended the For the Love of Cinema dinner at the Tribeca Film Festival. For the special occasion, Yelchin, who is no stranger to the fashion world (check out his video for Kenzo here) wore a great look from French label Dior Homme. Dressed in a deep blue wool and silk notch lapel tuxedo designed by Dior Homme creative director Kris Van Assche, Yelchin finished his look with modest black leather derbies.

Dior Gray–Attending a special New York dinner in a Dior Homme blue number, actor Anton Yelchin won style praise and follows up the winning look with another from the French fashion house. Attending the April 19th premiere of 5 to 7, Yelchin wore a gray wool two-button suit from Dior Homme, complete with black leather boots.

thefashionisto

Rest in peace :cry::heart:.. he was so young. Only last week I watched Like Crazy again for like the 20th time, I love that movie, he was so natural there and so talented.. I ended up googling what he was up to now, since both Felicity and Jennifer Lawrence made it big.. he seemed like he chose projects so thoughtfully and he still had a long way to go. So bummed about his death.. it makes me sad especially the way he died because my mother had an accident just like that last year.. everyone thought it was bizarre, but it was just stupid, people don't understand the importance of not doing things in a rush (driving AND parking even for just a few seconds). Anyway, accidents happen and we all play with fire and forget how much we risk on our daily life (jaywalking, squeezing into trains, etc). Hope he's in a good place now. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->