Antonio Ciutto A/ W 04 London Fw

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
ac11.jpg

there is something hidden and poetic at Antonio Ciutto,
not sure if this is his best collection to date, opinions?

Antonio is now a regular off-schedule name, this being his sixth show to date. The catwalk was inside a simple white shop, a short walk from the main London Fashion Week venue. Despite a limited budget, it had been set out well with clear lighting and easy seating. In fact, so many people wanted to get in, the organisers decided to stage a subsequent second performance.

The clothes centre around Antonio's outrageously wild and colourful prints. He's been working with digital printing techniques and created 80s style blouson jackets with extra puffy arms, short tunic dresses, batwing sleeved tops and powerful black Batman-like cape dresses. Black and white motor racing checks, delicate flowers and abstract shapes all appear in the same print.

If Margot Leadbetter drank Red Bull and vodka, she'd wear Antonio. There are Ossie Clark influences with even some of the shorter pieces flowing like long, 70s gowns. Very dramatic with awe-inspiring prints. Catch him now before Pucci lures him in-house

i agree he could be great for Pucci, i'm not that taken by the way Lacroix is leading the label :ninja:
shoes, tights & make up are all wrong but clothes are quite unique and remarkable :heart:

photos & review from f.uk :flower:

ac07.jpg

ac10.jpg

I fidn some thing really beauitfula nd subtile in his work. I can't quite explain it , even behind the big garish prints it seems sort of udnerstanded :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->