Anyone Familiar With These Design Of Boots?

balacau

Reaction score
Ah, here I am boring everyone with my questions again :brows:

These boots looked incredible on this woman who I was sitting with on the bus returning home from a long day at work..........oh yeah well here goes:

They were leather and knee high with a side zip, the front of the shoe part was squareish but the heel is the curious feature. A usual boot has a sole, a "space" where the sole slopes upwards away from the ground, and then the heel after that. These boots had a solid heel, all the way from the front of the boot, arching right to the back.

The back of the heel would have been about 3 3/4 to 4 inches in height where-as the front was a very thin slice of heel.

These boots were really something and she looked terrific but I was litterally to stunned speachless to say anything! :cry:

Ah well, thats what happens when you are too shy for your own good like me :sick:

So, does anyone have an idea what kind of boots Im talking about here? Ive been browsing such footwear stores we have here in England such as Schuh, Next, Barratts and a handfull of others but havent really found anything that close.

Any ideas?

that is a wedge heel...sugo just got a great pair by dirk bikkembergs...

Many thanks Softgrey, for the speedy reply! Hrm even knowing what they are called doesnt really help. I'm not really getting anywhere here. Maybe eBay......

Very interesting boots Sugo :smile:

I would have thought since the heel was solid, would it not be heavy towards the back of the foot?

Just curious.

I've been looking for a pair of these in like a caramel color. With a round toe. of course.

but I wont want them until December.

Originally posted by highheels@Oct 5 2004, 08:25 PM
Sugo I have a pair of ankle boots by Dirk that are similar to those. They are so awesome. I got them at daffys.
[snapback]386852[/snapback]​

ssshhhhh
dont tell them our secret :innocent: :wink:

zara has a pair of blk wedge ankle boots now...$99 :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"