aquascutum F 05 rtw

luxmode said:
^ getty has a few nice close-ups of this collection.
thank you but i can't stand looking at their watermarks (i know, i'm horrible)

the only thing I really like is the tulle skirt. but oh how I love it. :crush:

00140f.jpg
00170f.jpg
00230f.jpg
00290f.jpg
00330f.jpg
00500f.jpg
00560f.jpg

...I especially like the dark blue dress, middle black tulle, and the end lace and the mens piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see these pieces executed in a different colour palette. The men's coats are moden classics.

birdofparadise said:
I would love to see these pieces executed in a different colour palette. The men's coats are moden classics.

I agree, the pieces could have more punch-that reminds me how color was used at the recent lanvin collection.

The use of tulle is interesting, my favourite look is probably the second posted by Strawbutterb, simple, but the 'mini tutu' at the back is cute.

anna karina said:
thank you but i can't stand looking at their watermarks (i know, i'm horrible)
Me either. I can't stand it.

As AQUASCUTUM is Japanese owned , it looks as though a complete revamp of this venerable British house is in train . ( Humphrey Bogart's trenchcoats were from Aquascutum ) .

I can only hope that the rebirth results in another BURBERRY and NOT another
HOLLAND AND HOLLAND ( with the unfortunate JOSE LEVY as designer ) . :cry:

birdofparadise said:

exactly.. regardless, this could well be the 'surprise' collection from LFW, seems they intent to put Aquascutum back on the map, they wont need to try too hard, it seems launched already.
:heart: the use of tulle remains the highlight from this collection, it does make it fresh and standing out from the repeated mood of fw05.06 collections

thanks for the visuals and the topic :flower:

off topic: KIT, so nice to see you around :flower:

Lena said:
off topic: KIT, so nice to see you around :flower:

Many many thanks Lena . :heart:

I'm hanging on in there ....... ^_^

helena said:
this is great - I absolutely ADORE this.

00360f.jpg

That coat is gorgeous! I have one that looks exactly the same from Patrizia Pepe from FW 01 or 02 in beige and I abseloutly LOVE it! :heart::heart::heart:

The entire collection is beautiful :woot: ^ I crave that coat :blush: ^_^

Mr-Dale said:
(PS: I seriously thought I read Aquascrotum :ninja: )

hahaha, i did too! :ninja: :lol:

and YESSSSSSSS more power to the tulle! i got this great black 4-layered tulle skirt that i have been wearing to death since the end of december. now i want red and pink and purple too! :woot: :heart:

one of the strongest collections from London..
always together with Gilles, Margaret Howell and Preen..

agreed Lena - although I am not sure I like Giles (can't see the clothes properly and he has a bit too much ego)... I wonder how they are pricing this aquascutum. A winter wardrobe comprising Howell, Preen & this would be so beautiful. Funnily enough my Mum does an ebay search on aquascutum every day!!! she must be ahead of her time! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->