Arielle Pytka

Wow a gorgeous new editorial!!! Thanks for the info, Derin :woot:

At Dior :woot:
00220m.jpg

*style.com

^Actually that's Michelle Westgeest. It looks like another runway-less season for Arielle I'm afraid. :(

Oh :(

I expected bigger things for her for this season, she has such an interesting look. Any idea why she hasn't really established herself?

Aww really? Thats too bad, I got really excited when style.com ID'd her as Arielle :(

^Very odd. Personally that girl looks nothing like Arielle to me, who has a much heavier jawline. I believe SirSunday IDed the girl at Dior as Michelle, since he started her thread here.

I just don't see how on earth that girl could possibly be Arielle Pytka, without major facial reconstruction. :lol:

To answer so many interested parties' question about why Arielle isn't blowing up in the fashion scene as a model; she simply is more interested in challenging herself and achieving the fulfillment of an adventurous culture-soaked life. She is one of the most talented artists alive for example (and is preparing for her first solo exhibition next month in LA), I have had the fortune to do many many creative projects with her, and, while i agree she is an absolute prototype for beauty and breaks hearts on the runway or metropolitan sidewalk, she hates that every title she rightfully earns always having a "model-blank" prefix.

I will post some shots I have taken of her for various art and or fashion based projects we've done for our art collective SOPHISTO.

I will make sure she's cool with it first so hold tight friends and those...

thanks for all those photos Diciassette (17)! She looks amazing in those

Thanks for the news sophistocrat, I had a feeling she was a really cool person and you just confirmed it, I think that is what makes her such a great model -- she just has such an interesting vibe.

beautiful video

here's a video on YouTube of Arielle that she art directed and created with her art collective associate. all the footage was improvised, and was used for a show in LA's fashion week in 2007. the audio is slightly delayed on this upload, but they are great songs. here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riuoE_Kr-Ak

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->