Arran Sly

^ Haha I wonder about that too when I post that picture.

Todd Snyder F/W 14.15 New York

Todd+Snyder+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+8vQSqHnxf9zl.jpg
Todd+Snyder+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+NxTFiJoTADAl.jpg

zimbio.com

Models.com Memorable Moments F/W14 (Men)
In our first installment of “Memorable Moments” for the guys, we catch up with a few of our favorite catwalkers and relive their favorite moments from the past season and seasons prior. Tune in below as they give us an exclusive sneak peek into the shows, castings and fittings, backstage mayhem, and all the moments in between that make it all worthwhile.

Photos by Ricky Phan
Creative Direction/Production by Kegan Webb
Grooming by Lacy Redway using Oribe Haircare

Arran Sly
HOMETOWN: Hollesley, UK
FW14 HIGHLIGHTS: Calvin Klein, Cerruti, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, Porsche Design, Versace

MEMORABLE MOMENT: My most memorable moment from the Autumn/Winter 2014 season occurred during the DSquared2 show in Milan. Always entertaining to watch, let alone be in, the theme this year was “psychiatric prison ward.” On the day prior to the show, the twins called me in and informed me that I’d be playing the role of the “crazy guy in a straitjacket.” Why they chose me for this part, I don’t know. Maybe I give off an aura of mental instability. Anyway, I was told to act drugged out, eyes rolling and head sloshing, as I was to be dragged along by two hospital prison wardens played by Matt Woodhouse and Lukas Katinas.

As the show began – room in darkness – Matt, Lukas, and myself were hidden at the bottom of the runway. Eerie music commences, lights up, and along the runway we go. Safe to say no one was expecting that. A quick change backstage for my look, then again into the straitjacket to close, and that was that. A memorable moment for its irregularity as well as its enjoyment.
Source: models.com

Men's Uno Hongkong March 2014
'TECHNO TRIBAL'

Ph: Justin Wu
Art Direction & Styling: Declan Chan
Make Up: Olivier Baille
Hair: Michael Marenco
Production: Jasmine Chan

mensuno.com.hk

Men’s Uno International
Models: Alexandre Cunha and Arran Sly
Ph: Jumbo Tsui
St: Shuo Yuan Hasegawa

thefashionisto.com

L'Officiel Hommes Germany Spring / Summer 2014
'DAYS OF FUTURE PAST'

Ph: Stefan Armbruster
Styling: Bernat Buscato

dnamodels.com, bernatbuscato.tumblr.com

OUT Magazine
p*ssy Riot: 12 Supermodels, 10 Cats, One Fab (and Furry) Portfolio
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
St: Grant Woolhead

Aaron at DNA with Lucas
In Prada

out.com

Made In Brazil Magazine #8

madeinbrazilblog

Les Hommes New Madison by Emmanuel Giraud | Client

The tenth issue of Client magazine features the beauty portrait story 'Les Hommes New Madison', photographed by Emmanuel Giraud and styled by Simon Pylyser with hair by Norihide Takabayashi and makeup by Emilie Bak & Celine de Cruz. The story features New Madison models Arran Sly, Alexander Ferrario, Alexandre Cunha, Diego Fragoso, Eugeniy Sauchanka, Lewis Conlon, Jarrod Scott, Nathaniel Visser, Jerry Fu, Tom Webb, Alex Michels, Robert Perovich, Gerhard Freidl, Mayrone Herry, Jack Lankford, Paul Farley, John Todd, Alex Dunstan, Paul Kohler and Chris Arundel.

homotography.blogspot

MANIFESTO APRIL 2014 COVER, EDITORIAL & INTERVIEW ARRAN SLY (DNA models)

Title: A MOST WANTED MAN
Photographer: BRENT CHUA
Fashion Director: Jonathan Yee
Model: Arran Sly (DNA models)

source: models.com

0zd3.jpg

hr9bw.jpg

b2hh.jpg

q6nu.jpg

4rwag.jpg

p6v5r.jpg

wtdz.jpg