Arthur Gosse

Madame Figaro September 2016

French model Arthur Gosse takes to the beach with English actress and model, Anna Brewster for an editorial in Madame Figaro. Embracing neutrals and sleek designer fashions, Arthur is styled by Sylvie Clemente. The MP Paris model embraces a natural energy, posing for images by photographer Zeb Daemen. Donning tailored suits, cashmere sweaters, and more, Arthur is pictured in brands such as Etro, Giorgio Armani, Paul & Joe, and Paul Smith.

thefashionisto.com

L'Officiel Hommes Espana F/W 2016

Photography: Alan Chies
Model: Arthur Gosse

alanchies.com

After Bottega Veneta S/S 18. He is so striking in real life :blush:

themodelspotter.com

Supermodel Arthur Gosse takes the cover story of Codigo Unico‘s March 2018 edition captured by fashion photographer Diego Merino, with creative direction from Beatriz Tarrega. In charge of styling was Jesus Cicero, with hair and makeup from beauty artist Fabio Gomes at Kasteel Artist Management.

malemodelscene.net

Brunello Cucinelli F/W 2018 Campaign

Brunello Cucinelli, The Fashionisto

Brooksfield's S/S 2020

Photographer: Daniel Riera
Cast: Arthur Gosse

Design Scene[

#StaySafeAtHomeWith ... Arthur Gosse
BTBonline_StaySafeAtHomeWith_arthur+gosse_2.jpg

BTBonline_StaySafeAtHomeWith_arthur+gosse_3.jpg

BTBonline_StaySafeAtHomeWith_arthur+gosse_.jpg

BTBonline_StaySafeAtHomeWith_arthur+gosse_4.jpg

Who are you (the long answer, no cheating by just giving your name!) and what is your profession (as in, how do you define it, rather than just the job title it has)?
I’m a very patient person, what helps me a lot in modeling. My job is to listen and understand the people I’m working with before just posing in front of a camera. Than I try my best to help them make what they want to create.

Who would you confine with?

With nobody, hahaha! Most of my friends work at the hospital, so I don’t think it would be a good idea.

What's your work-from-home style?

I do different types of art (personal only for now), I do sports, and I fix things or clean. There’s always something to do when you think about it.

Tell us something about yourself that isn't on your resume (a secret skill, a hobby, a previous job or fun fact about you).
I love crêpes !

What's the first place you'd want to go when it's safe again to travel and go out?
Cuba. But I think going back on set would be smarter.

Who is in your fantasy Zoom party (Skype or FaceTime)?
FaceTime with my family. And we do that on Facebook with my old friends.
Web:

#StaySafeAtHomeWith ... Arthur Gosse — ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->