Arthur Meehan - Photographer

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
Arhur Meehan first studied photography at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. From there he went on to assist many photographers and travel the world.
After 2 years he ventured out on his own and worked the commercial market for 3 years. Growing tired of the limits and restrictions put on him, he decided to move to London and pursue his own direction. Meehan loves to photograph women the way they are naturally. He is very much into shapes and the way shadows leave the viewer looking for more. His pictures are soft and beautiful, with a sense of romance towards women. He does not use computers or retouching to enhance the pictures. He loves simple, straightforward pictures and belives that good pictures come from the heart, not the camera.
[charlick.co.uk]

fji0ig.jpg

fji0k6.jpg

[serlinassociates.com]

The Ring VI :P

fji0q9.jpg

[serlinassociates.com]

fji0qv.jpg

[showstudio.com]

Love the pictures in your first post.Is there more?

great thread--i went to the serlin associates site and there is some really nice work there. I love the contrasts with flowers and the graininess of the images :heart:

The photos with women reflecting the flowers are for me the most catching :heart:

Following contains nudity kids :wink:

hs5g8n.jpg

hs5g90.jpg

hs5gfa.jpg

[serlinassociates.com]

I think Louise Pedersen is his wife:unsure: though I'm not sure

finchen, is there more that you could post?:flower:

so far, i find his work very pleasing but almost too aesthetical if you know what i mean ... i need to see more:blush:

photoraph of Arthur with wife Louise Pedersen and daughter Maya

womenmanagement.blogspot.com

and a set of photos published in 125 magazine, issue #8.
I find his aproach of nudity not tacky, and as its said in the first post, soft and beautiful

lu-yi.blogspot.comhttp://lu-yi.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

Magazine: Financial Times 07.12.2008
Making a Brief Statement
photographer: Arthur Meehan
styling: Damian Foxe
model: Kiera Gormley

lu-yi.blogspot.com, poste d by apnea at Kiera's thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->