Asal Soltani

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Truly stunning girl - half Dutch & half Iranian. With Select Models. I am DYING for more information on her.

Asal Soltani

Height: 5'9 1/2 - 176
Bust: 33 - 84
Waist: 25 - 64
Hips: 35 - 89
Shoes W 6
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green-grey
2rhv7sj.jpg

zogvm1.jpg

Image Credit | Models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So nice to see someone who isn't blonde and doesn't look like they're a result of FAS.

Finally got some stats :clap: - added them to the very first post.

What a stunning beauty - her tests are blowing me away. Her look can be very sexy in some shots but I'm hoping that they're going to go a more high fashion route with her. Couldn't you just see her in Givenchy?

1zn8jsi.jpg
2ihb1uu.jpg

2u7q3vs.jpg

Image Credit | Select Models

Really cannot get over how unique her face is. I agree with deerlike that it is nice to see someone who isn't blonde, blue eyed and wane. I really feel like this girl could go the distance, there is just something about her. No one else really looks the way she does.

28i9qis.jpg
mrdd7s.jpg

kbqgzp.jpg
33uuy2q.jpg

30kro7c.jpg
20ueryr.jpg

Image Credit | Select Models.

Givenchy girl indeed :D She is a absolutely stunning, I'm just curious to see how she will be received. I can see her either being a huge success or failing to take off at all. Her look is unique enough, but is it too different from everyone else? Either way I'm a fan
Thanks for all the shots :flower:

She is so givenchy shes gon get it so fierce and Im suscribing right now I cant wait to see more

^^truer words have never been spoken.

I'd literally die if i met her in person, sooooo beautiful

Luxx you have such a great instinct with finding unique models. I adore her look, I just hope her agency doesn't go the wrong route with her.

subscribing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->