Ash Rai puts her foot down; refuses to let Sonam Kapoor walk the red carpet at Cannes

Why Aishwarya is like that? Is she mad at Sonam because Sonam "mention"that ARB is too old? Shame on her!

delicious

now that Frida Pinto was added to the lineup too, i can't wait to see how next year will turn out, with Frida being in an Oscar-winning movie and Aishwarya "just" being beautiful.
Aishwarya is not "just" in any sense, her career is richer and longer that Frida`s, and please compare their filmographies and other projects so you can see that Frida is beginner. Frida is NOT an Oscar winner, it wasn`t her acting abilities that won the Oscar, the whole production won it together.^_^

Yea..seriously, I dont get the Aishwarya bashing/denigrating.I think its pretty undeniable that Aishwarya's achievements are substantial and not *just* due to her looks.

^ I have to disagree, if she wasn't beautiful there was no way she would have broke into films because:
a) she can't act, most if not all of her characters are the same in every movie...I've seen all of her movies
b) because of her lack of acting skills she hasn't been offered any great hollywood roles ...all of them have been flops.
c) unfortunately, she'll be around for a long time not because of her so called achievements but because she's a Bachchan now and they've been in the industry forever....this is going to help her because in bollywood when a woman reaches a certain age they are offered less substantial roles and more matronly roles, she seems to be the exception.

Frankly, I and many other Indians I know are sick and tired of seeing on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"