Ashish S/S 06 London

susie_bubble

Reaction score
Surprised that no one has posted this up! It's pretty toned down for Ashish and I think it brings something a bit different for S/S:
00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg

00040f.jpg
00030f.jpg

00050f.jpg
00060f.jpg

00380f.jpg
00390f.jpg

00410f.jpg
00480f.jpg

00510f.jpg
00560f.jpg

It is a sequin overload. But I like the fact that he's used sequins in pale colours which keeps it from being too Mardi Gras costume like.

All photos from vogue.co.uk

I saw this collection a few days back...can't find anything wrong with it really...i love it...one of the best from london imo...ashish always bring a lease of new life...it's completely out there (although its more conservative this time round)..Ashish provide extravagant, bold colours and powerful patterns for younger females with a hint of casual attitude...and i love it :wink:

oh no....i don't like this at all....
garish and offensive.......

sorry susie.....:lol:....

adorefaith said:

I agree...it IS garish. But I think some of the pieces would look great pared down. Trust me...if you think THIS is garish...you should have seen his last S/S collection :sick:

I'm a bit confused, but once I sort this all out I think I'll find a few things I like... as is always with Ashish...

i found hardly anything i really like, guess it's bit too weird for me.....

mehh.. the sequinned pink and grey polo tee is about the only piece I like.

adorefaith said:

ot: the way you type reminds me of Softgrey.

i've liked the past collections but this looks just boring to me. :doh:

Much more grown up :D a great collection for Ashish. I've never known how to use his last collections in shoots, as they never worked with what other designers were doing, but this is much more usable! I think he's one step up the ladder with this one!

I reckon a freight aircraft of sequins and lurex crashed in someone's back-garden and Ashish was born...

only liked the last four pictures posted :(

Some very strong outfits, but the awful ones are WAY too tacky!

I love the pale sequins, that is definately my favorite part. Some of the men's pieces are really good, in a different outfit they would be great, but here theyre garish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->