Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore?

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by Josefine, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Josefine

Josefine New Member

2. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Thanks for the posts, Josefine!

But personally - I'm not a huge Kutcher/Moore fan. I don't like either one of them. Blaaaah. :sick: :sick:

3. lele

lele New Member

where are they?
    the bother me for some reason? i still cannot believe they are together!

4. Acid

Acid yes

Demi is GORGEOUS! i absolutely crave her

look at that girl on the other side taking hold of ashton :lol:

5. lele

lele New Member

she is too harsh looking for me.... plastic surgery will do that to ya. i love her sense of style however.

6. asta

asta New Member

yes. her jaw shave is a bit jarring, isn't it?

i can't stand either one of them. demi is such a produt of the 80's. she thinks of her body as something to be molded and formed.... she is bizarre!

7. lele

lele New Member

i agree! she is bizarre and i am sick of seeing pics of them with their silly matching - isnt it a hermes necklace??? and then wears her cell phone around her neck ughhhh ... they are a joke!

8. LLaura

LLaura New Member

Demi needs to grow up. I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says, at her age she looks stupid!

9. mxtine

mxtine New Member

I still think it's weird seeing them together...

10. Issey

Issey New Member

EWWWW, imagine her daughters seeing photos of this, great role model ... NOT :yuk:

11. Lorna

Lorna New Member

She must feel sooo old in that crowd! Ashton looks like he's trying to protect her from his youngster friends. She doesn't look like she's comfortable or having fun. Poor thing, she needs to get a grip.

12. Acid

Acid yes

i dont see why everybody is so 'anti youth'........just because everybody in the history of the world has taken a step back after they reach the 40 mark, doesnt mean that nobody in the future cant.

people nowdays are living longer, looking younger for longer thanks to cosmetics and surgery so why is 'fun' supposed to be only for a certain age bracket

age is a number not a lifestyle

13. lele

lele New Member

there is a difference between thinking young - taking care of yourself etc and acting your age... demi is not 22 she has daughters to take care of and with her "come back" if you can call it that is ending up looking desperate and silly.

i admire someone who can look amazing as they get older but while doing it appropriately.

14. Acid

Acid yes

so she's not allowed to go clubbing because she's 40 and has some kids??

15. lele

lele New Member

yes i think she ends up looking like an idiot.... clubbing...going out to a trendy restaurant or bar fine but i already feel like an idiot going to the hot spot places in my city as i approach 30... i just think, what am i doing here? i would rather sit with friends or my man dressed up at dinner at party or some sort of function not with pressed up bodies with blasting techno music, i already suffered through that! ker older daugther could go to these places...but that is just me..... as an outsider I think she looks silly....or like she is forcing it. It is ASHTON KUTCHER for godsake! I cannot help but laugh when I see him with those stupid oversized truck driver hats on sideways with her strolling down the street…. Funny stuff. I have more respect for people that can age gracefully and stay married in Hollywood. ....

16. Acid

Acid yes

so where are you supposed to go after you're 30 then?

there's no reason you cant fit into clubs or bars or whatever over 40......
    lets face it.....the 20 somethings who hang out at the 'trendy' bars are the ones who cant really afford to be there....

17. KikiB1

KikiB1 New Member

I don't know, I guess you move on with your life!! I'm not saying it's "out to pasture" time, but it seems kind of time-warpish to still be hanging around in your 40s doing the exact same thing you did in your 20s! :rolleyes:

Everything about Demi lately is shrieking "I'm not old! I'm still hot! I'm still hip!"...frankly, she's trying TOO HARD!

~~Kim

18. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

She looks liek a 15 year old girl and even if she was she would be ugly and tasteles!

19. Astrid21

Astrid21 New Member

What is the point of this thread? There isn't one. :huh: This has nothing to do with Star Style.

20. tealady

tealady New Member

I don't know, I guess you move on with your life!! I'm not saying it's "out to pasture" time, but it seems kind of time-warpish to still be hanging around in your 40s doing the exact same thing you did in your 20s! :rolleyes:

Everything about Demi lately is shrieking "I'm not old! I'm still hot! I'm still hip!"...frankly, she's trying TOO HARD!

~~Kim[/b][/quote]
    Oh, I was scared for a minute because I thought I was being sentenced to staying at home the rest of my life. :p :lol:

I think your point of not doing the exact same thing is important. I'm thrilled not to be doing the same things I did in my 20s. I'm having more fun now! Life is like that if you keep moving. :flower: