Ask The Person Below A Question #2

Skywire

Reaction score
Moderators Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster. If we do not close these threads we do not have a safety margin to handle heavy traffic and tFS will crash.
Old thread : http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f99/ask-person-below-question-1-a-26263.html

Whats the last story you read where you thought, that cannot be true?

Last edited by a moderator:
A story i read in my Sociology class about a feral child who'd been lost in the woods + ate live chickens with their entrails, whole :shock: I believed it, just didn't want to.

Have you had a nice weekend? ^_^

I've had a lovely weekend :smile: My mum came to stay with me and we shopped all day everyday haha! But I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine tomorrow. Yay!

Mates or dates?

That's an Indian song form a Bollywood movie. Tujhe yaad na from the film Kuch kuch hota hai. The story is about 2 friends that don't realize they love eachother, until the guy falls in love with a girl. And when his friend wants to tell him that she loves him, he busts in to her and tells her that he actually is about to tell the other girl, that he loves her. He even forgets that she wanted to tell him something as well and then he runs off. The song is 'Ýou didn't remember me, what is there left for me to say?' in English.

What is your favorite Christmas song and why?

"All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey because it is so catchy :D

What are you going to do during the christmas holidays?

In Amsterdam with my family the day after X-mas. The 27th I'm flying to New York.

What are your plans for New Years Eve

Heading to Sydney with my boyfriend where he is having a big party for all our friends :smile: Yay!

You?

france

if you could have coffee with anyone alive or dead who would it be?

Mel Gibson or Bon Scott :smile:

What 3 things would you take to a deserted island?

my ipod, polaroid camera, sketchbook

what's your favorite recipe?

Erm... I don't think I would limit myself to just one... But, the one that first comes to mind would be cheesy rice savoury.

What was the last thing you watched on tv ?

A reality show from a German channel called "My Restaurant"... not very exciting, tbh

What is your favourite TV series character & why?

taking photos around florence before i leave next week!

currently, what is your favorite song?

slept and baked christmas cookies with my mum

in your opinion, what's the most annoying song ever?

anything by the pussycat dolls. my ears bleed

what do you do like to do or consider fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->