Ask The Person Below A Question #2

my sister is supposed to cook this duck feist :lol: that's all I have been told

do you believe there is such a thing as fate?

neither or both ... depending on my state of mind

Did u celebrate christmas?

Hell yeh :smile:

If you had to be one Vic Sec model, which would you be?

Doutzen Kroes for sure!

If you could kiss anyone in the world right now, who would it be?

My bf :smile:If you could look like ANYONE who would it be?

Leigh Lezark! i think shes uber-cool! and beautiful

Do u sometimes wear ur boyfriend's/brother's clothes?

Yeh all the time haha. Lame I know, but they're there, so why not?Do you eat so much more than usual when you are staying with your family?

oh yes...ive been stayin with my family now for 2 weeks (for Xmas) and yeah ive been stuffing myself :rofl:

Whats ur fave colour (apart from black) when it comes to eye make-up?

now that i have internet, every day but at home i dont have internet so it might be once a week...

Do u enjoy living where u live? Why/why not?

yes! It is so beautiful here, public transportation is very efficient, everything I need is within walking distance, great coffee shops, interesting people, green, and just generally a cool place.

Do you have a favorite artist (or musician) and what do you like about them?

the white stripes and bob dylan are my favorites... i love their sounds. i love dylans folk and blues, and of course just the most amazing songwritting in the world. no one sounds like him and no song is the same. i love the white stripes' blues-y, garage rock. their sound is original, their look is, their videos are the best. they are a very special band for me. both the white stripes and dylan are incredible storytellers through their songs and i think that's what i love most about them. :smile:

where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?

Still living in this city, in a little bigger place. Financially stable. Doing something creative and fulfilling everyday. Still with my boyfriend. Hopefully in 5 years we have done some traveling in Europe. Now, in 10 years I hope we live out in the countryside in a little cottage maybe with some sheep but 5 years is too soon for that I think.^_^

Ooops..I forgot to type in my question.:rolleyes:
the question is.
What do you find inspiring and why?

Powerful women. I think women are still being held down in the business world,

what are you studying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back