Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor

melfreya

Reaction score
I find her incredibly pretty!!:heart: love her cute 60's style too!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's now with DNA New York. Her face is pretty but I'm guessing she's one of those models who has famous parents since she isn't too tall and her proportions aren't great, I'm guessing it was her mother who shot her for Vogue Paris.

reposts because the links don't longer work and a new one from sweetfantasy :flower:

beautyliesintheye.blogspot.com, cobrasnake.com

and page with pics when she was a pre teen and a baby :flower:
http://jonathonlow-ivil.tripod.com/id6.html

cobrasnake.com
IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Amanda met John Taylor, the tall, handsome bassist in 80's supergroup Duran Duran in 1989 when she was only 17. Both were well known on the party circuit in London. Duran Duran's unofficial photographer Denis O'Regan had introduced them. They partied hard together in a swirl of drugs and alcohol.

She was attracted to him because he was a worldly, wealthy, good looking older man. He was attracted to her youth, beauty and energy. Theirs was very much a violently passionate relationship with lots of sparks. She was wild and it appealed to his catholic boy upbringing.

They were married on the 24th of December in the Chelsea Registry office, London in 1991. She was 19, he was 32. She was also 5 months pregnant at the time, 5 months after their holidays in Mauritius.

Their only daughter, Atlanta Noo de Cadenet Taylor was born in March, 1992. John had named her "Atlanta" because Amanda's family members all have names that start with "A". They also gave her the middle name "Noo", which is short for "Noodlehead", a term of endearment between John and Amanda. The couple vowed that they would stay clean and their baby would mark the end of their partying years.

Their family moved to LA shortly after Atlanta was born, to escape the scrutiny of the british press, after a photographer took pictures of Amanda breastfeeding in Hyde Park. John had also grown weary of the critical eye of the British press. Amanda wanted to chase her dream of becoming an actress and John wanted the anonymity to work on his music.
As they faced everyday life in LA just like any other struggling musician and actress, they started moving in very different directions and in different circles. Each began to experiment with drugs and alcohol again.

There are many theories why they split up. John's diehard fans say that Amanda began having affairs with actors and directors she met, that she often left their baby daughter on her own while she attended parties and networked her way in movie stardom. Amanda's fans say that John had begun to spiral into his drug habits again, despite her protests. Their fiery relationship eventually burnt out when they separated in 1995 and were divorced two years later.

John Taylor and Amanda de Cadenet marked a turning point in each other's lives. They both grew up as a result of their split. John had begun his slow gruelling road to recovery during their separation. Amanda threw herself into her career. During their three year separation, they tried in vain to make it work, but found themselves face to face with two totally different people.

They share joint custody of their daughter.
jonathonlow-ivil.tripod.com

She was so beautiful as a child (not that she isn't now)

Part Rachel Bilson and all effortless chic. I love her smile and massive amount of curls. She's adorable-chic! ^_^ :heart:

Sad about her parents. But she is a very pretty girl ^_^

She is very veeeeery young...17 I think? She looks much older, and probably is mentally considering all she's gone through going up and her lifestyle.

i love her unique look and great sense of style

new pics

nerdy-trendy.blogspot.com and my photo from Love magazine issue 2 - if anyone has this can you please scan? my printer is broken :(

starting to really see her turning into a fashionable little lady

34nl8au.jpg

v5idjc.jpg

littleplastichorses blog

source: isthisreallife blog

Attachments

• img7663r.jpg
    img7663r.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 65
  • fcu00l.jpg
    fcu00l.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 37