Audrey Hepburn #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I envy ur book collection :(
Is it the elegant spirit one? sigh.
i realy need to start investing in these books!!

it was from a movie she was filming, I think it's called Green Mansions :flower:

And she kept the deer (Who she named Ip) as a pet. There's a picture I love of them shopping in a grocery store:blush::

audreyandip1.jpg

Another:

audreyandip2.jpg

BobWilloghbyPhotos

Yes it was Ip because that was the sound it made.She needed to have the deer follow her around in the film so Audrey raised it in their house-not to her dog Famous' liking though.

I envy ur book collection :(
Is it the elegant spirit one? sigh.
i realy need to start investing in these books!!

I have An Elegant Spirit! I LOVE IT-it's really one of the most moving books I have ever read.:heart::cry:

Maybe you could order it online.I recommend it of all the books on Audrey.It is really worth it.

ive GOT to get round to it!
i have alot of time before i start fashion school so i know il get down to reading it, even though i swore off books after i finished my degree in english!

I have An Elegant Spirit! I LOVE IT-it's really one of the most moving books I have ever read.:heart::cry:

Definitely:cry:. I just got this a few days ago, and read through it in one sitting. It really is one of the lovliest books I've ever read:heart:.

omg.... such beautiful audrey in all these late pictures!! i love her.
thank u so much to all!

I saw 'An Education' the other day. I couldn't help thinking Carey Mullian looks a bit like Audrey.

carey_mulligan_kcapnqnc_300.gif

Not the best picture but you get the idea.

(Source latimesblogs.latimes.com)

^^frankly, no..I read about some comparisons too but I just don't see it..at all!:flower:

Littlemissmolz please provide the source for your image or it will have to be removed. Thank you :flower:.

That's so weird I did provide the source when I put it up but now it's not there.
I got it from latimesblogs.latimes.com

^^frankly, no..I read about some comparisons too but I just don't see it..at all!:flower:

Fair enough :smile:

I think, compared to Audrey's her features are fairly harsh. But they have near enough the same jaw line and they are both obviously very pretty.

I understand that Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman gets compared to Audrey, but with Carey, no I dont see anything similar whatsoever.

It seems to me we don't have this cover in HQ ^_^
Vogue Paris 1963 May - Audrey and Mel by Bert Stern

my scan from "Vogue Paris Covers 1920-2009"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back