The Gisele & Leo Thread

follow-up on oscar night, parties & solo leo-

yes leo went with both gisele & his mom.

gisele had an early day the next morning appearing on 'good morning america' and 'the insider' and so ditched leo after the ceremony to go home to sleep.

leo attended agent patrick whitesell's late-night party solo & was reportedly in a foul mood. his upset was said to be due not to losing 'best actor' to jamie foxx, but the fact that 'aviator' lost best picture to 'million dollar baby.'

lady grey said:
yes leo went with both gisele & his mom.

gisele had an early day the next morning appearing on 'good morning america' and 'the insider' and so ditched leo after the ceremony to go home to sleep.

leo attended agent patrick whitesell's late-night party solo & was reportedly in a foul mood. his upset was said to be due not to losing 'best actor' to jamie foxx, but the fact that 'aviator' lost best picture to 'million dollar baby.'

The Foxx win wasn't a suprise and was well deserved (although I admit I wouldn't have minded Don or Leo or Johnny getting it as well ) but the Best Pic was a total suprise as was director.:blink: But aren't these actors/directors always saying 'it's an honour just to be nominated'... yeah right! :lol:

I think the problem with The Aviator was that at the end of the day the judges felt more compassion for the story of the struggle behind Million Dollar Baby rather than some billionaire and his problems. Plus, Scorseses' movies as of late - and the subsequent campaigning - seem to be all about 'getting the elusive Oscar'. Maybe it's getting on the Academy's nerves. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Scorsese's fault. The media just hypes it up to make it look like his main goal is to win an fn Oscar when I'm sure he just wants to make a good film.

gisele speaks:

"I thought Leo deserved it more than Foxx. I was like, 'He did a better job than Foxx!'" :angry:

What's Gisele's dream life?
"I'd like to become a monkey & live in Costa Rica." :lol:

Both quotes: The St*r march 21, 2005, page 32

No!

*Addicted* said:
hahhah that's true :lol:

I dont believe you unless you can prove it.
You are just another one who post what you dont konw.

Ummmmm!!!!

lady grey said:
"I thought Leo deserved it more than Foxx. I was like, 'He did a better job than Foxx!'" :angry:

What's Gisele's dream life?
"I'd like to become a monkey & live in Costa Rica." :lol:

Both quotes: The St*r march 21, 2005, page 32

You sound like Reviewer troll boy... Charming!

softgrey said:
i'm sure they'll look great once they've had as much surgery as their mom... :ninja: :innocent:

Demi's had surgery:shock: :o ..i thought shw looked young because of all the healthy eating shes been doing:lol:

Not that either one of them cares about my opinion, but I really never liked gisele and leo together. Not because I was jealous of either one of them (well maybe gisele's hair) but I didn't really like that leo always had to have a trophy supermodel girlfriend all.the.time. Like that was a a requirement for all the romantic women in his life. Maybe he's insecure and always thinks he has to have tall, leggy eye candy on him?

dlg

And this is a little off topic, but it's already been brought up....yeah demi moore's children are very tragic looking. Which one is the oldest...rumer? God, she's a butterface in every sense of the word (I know that's really mean!)

dlg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sennin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->