Australian Rock

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Casanovas. They added me as their friend on myspace and they are all together hot!! Their song Break Your Heart is filled with attitude and it makes me want to go shopping. A confidence builder too! They have music up on purevolume and myspace. If you have problems finding their music let me know and I will send you a link. Don't forget in myspace you have to search in Australia.

HAv u heard "end of fashion"??? i :heart: their songs... especially "oh yeah" at the moment... they're australian n they're soo GOOD!!!! :rolleyes:
you have to TRY out their songs~

i am liking aussie bands at the moment. i used to love the casanovas (especially 'shake it) i used to play that song when i played this racing game on xbox lol :P my favourite aussie bands are epicure ('tightrope walker' is simply beautiful), after the fall, gyroscope, little birdy and sleepy jackson. and kisschasy have catchy songs! oh and i :heart: sarah blasko

Last edited by a moderator:
I hung out with end of fashion last night in brisbane... justin came back to our house and slept over... was very random, but fun!

woooo sounds good! justins a hottie. Reminds me of Jared Leto. i really liked dallas crane for a while, i havent heard anything of the Casanovas. Ill try downloading xx

hmm not a fan of any of that oz rock i prefer
the sleepy jackson,wolfmother,melodyssey,the butterfly effect,grinspoon,little birdy,powderfinger etc

the mess hall is awesome...loved them for ages, the drummer is crazy live

wolfmother is a brilliant band.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to the entire Casanovas cd lately. I love it! Heartbeat is great, so is Shake It, and Break Your Heart. These guys really rock!

pocodolce said:
HAv u heard "end of fashion"??? i :heart: their songs... especially "oh yeah" at the moment... they're australian n they're soo GOOD!!!! :rolleyes:
you have to TRY out their songs~

are you taking the piss? I have no idea why you would be

anyone go to the wolfmother concert on fri nite in syd? supposed to be awsum - they're growng on me... but that is only when i can get over there direct ripoffs of zepplin etc.... and the simpliciy of the songs
but the guys in the band are really nice and they have really good live performances:heart: my fav song at the moment is minds eye
end of fashion also:heart:
and sara mcleod (egh get off inside idol) shes great too.. im a little disapointed with her 'beauty was a tiger' single imo she shouldn't have made it a duet

I wish I could go to the Wolfmother gig!! They're just awesome!! But I have uni exams on at the moment *cries*...

I think Aussie music is getting better and better. I :heart: Little Birdy!! And Sarah Blasko, The Casanovas... :D

End of Fashion are pretty good too. I think I remember my sis telling me that the lead of the band they were in booted them all out so, they went off and formed their own band. Pretty weird!!

Let's hope all this stuff doesn't get too mainstream because I don't wanna get sick of listening to it just yet!!

OoH!! I forgot to mention... The Presets are AWESOME!! :heart:

aquarius_21 said:
OoH!! I forgot to mention... The Presets are AWESOME!! :heart:
Also a Presets fan here! I think I love everyone signed to Modular come to think of it.

Uh huh!! Most of those signed to Modular rock!! I love Cut Copy, Wolfmother and Rocket Science too!! :D

And yeh, the band that the End of Fashion members were booted out from were The Sleepy Jacksons!! That crazy Luke Steele... And the funny thing is that one of the guys from EOF, I think front man Justin Burford :heart:, is dating Luke's sis, Katy (from Little Birdy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->