Autumn Hyle

jessa010

Reaction score
Autumn/Supreme. Ph. Courtesy of Supreme Mgmt
Has Linda Vojtova met her blond, leggy American double ? If Autumn Hyle’s mile long legs and killer stare don’t end up highlighting dozens of runways this season, I don’t know what will. And yes, we have a hard time believing a girl this exotic is actually from San Diego . Story:A.K

When I was scrolling through Mdc's Of the Minute, the photo of this girl caught my eye ... I thought she was the spitting image of Eugenia.

Since this is only one picture and since there's so many people on this board that are ever so resourceful, can anyone please post more pictures of this girl?

naw, linda is still better :blush:

flair-15.jpg

backstage01.jpg

backstage05.jpg

i guess it is just the slightly odd nose she has in common with eugenia and linda

Untitled_110.jpg

Untitled_092BW.jpg

Untitled_056cc.jpg

Untitled_085-1.jpg

Anyone notice that she looks a lot like Sarah Jessica Parker? :huh:
(minus the weird wart/bump that SJP has)

Originally posted by VainJane@Aug 22 2004, 05:41 AM
Anyone notice that she looks a lot like Sarah Jessica Parker? :huh:
(minus the weird wart/bump that SJP has)
[snapback]341542[/snapback]​

oh yes, now that you're mentioning it totally see it! especially in the first and fourth pic o2w posted.

Wow, now that I've seen other pictures of this girl, I don't like her either ... :unsure:
she's not appealing except in the first pic I posted ~~~

Autumn

Does anyone know anything about Autumn?
04f.jpg

Fall Gal
What's in a name? Sometimes more than coincidence. Keep a lookout for Autumn, a 16-year-old San Diegan who, for spring, walked Jil Sander's runway exclusively. She seems destined to make fall her breakout season.

ohoh i love her!..i saw several pictures of her a while ago..i just cant remember WHERE! :doh:

00280f.jpg

im guessing that's her..there arent a lot of Autumns right?:unsure:

whoa ruthie, you've really given this thread a 2-year bump. karma for that. :o :lol: :heart:

nice new pics. merci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->