Axel Borowska

stefanelle

the power of will
Reaction score
I see Aleksandra has some very interesting bone structure, and nose, which also seems to make her special :wub::heart: She's so old school for me!

She comes from Gaga Models in Poland.

uMnPkl.jpg

f0Kfol.jpg

OkEeql.jpg

e9kiOl.jpg

LtnYYl.jpg

gaga.pl

Looks like their best find since Jac! Very sharp and angular, without being weird looking.

Great nose, eyes, expression, perfect measurements... I'm definitely staying tuned! :flower:

I love her nose!

I also like that she doesn't look like a little girl like most of the newcomers these days, (although she is probably just as young). Thanks for the introduction stefanelle :heart:
Hopefully we'll be seeing her at IMG soon ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Im soo glad you started a thread on her because I was unsure whether I should or not. :D
She caught my attention in that video with Monika.
Beautiful girl, there's something intriguing about her. Pretty eyes :smile:
She reminds me of a fox in a way. Excited to see more from her.

My pleasure. I like Axel a lot, She needs much better photos, She's got potential :heart:

She's amazing :heart: I loved her in the video, I thought she had a thread already actually.

Full Stats:

Height: 179
Bust: 74
Waist: 60
Hips: 88
Shoe: 40/41
Cloth size: 36
Year of birth: 1993
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green

So gorgeous.

01_big-1.jpg

02_big-1.jpg

03_big-1.jpg

04_big-1.jpg

gaga.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
gah, Filipe beat me! Thank you :flower:

:woot: at her height. That's wonderful.

she reminds me of a mix between two certain models but I cant pin-point who exactly.

She looks like soooooooooo many girls packed into one, it's insane. Constance, Karlie, Patricia, Kasia, I see some Daria in the eyes...yet, I am intrigued. Even though the set in the bathing suit (?) is far from flattering her body :ninja:

Thanks for pictures, I love all in Axel. She looks amazing and She has the best notes as a new face in IMG.

So, I have a question.
How come they refer to her as "Alex" in the video with Monika yet she's known as Axel?
A model name? :smile: Like Jac?

Yes, like Jac, I guess. Isn't Axel a boy's name ? A don't really like it. When I hear Axel, the first thing comes to my mind is the song "Axel F" by Harold Faltermeyer.

The Christmas shoot:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

gaga.pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members