Azzedine Alaïa F/W 0304 Paris

xopher215

Reaction score
:o What an incredible, though short, show season! :shock:

Guess what? He showed. Thursday afternoon and this was no abridged collection either. From start to middle, the pieces were clean and sublime; from the middle to the end, it was all about refinement and modern glamour. Truly a beautiful collection.

<span style='font-size:9'>*Astrid and Abril, I'd recommend back-up oxygen or a paper bag kept handy in case of hyperventilation. :lol: </span>

:o :wub: :shock:
very very nice...i :wub: the 2nd outfit on the first plate :shock:
it was all so excellent! the jackets and skirts!!!!! :D :o
the rubber looking corset on the last plate reminded me of gaultier

:shock: finally, Alaia :wub:
quite a departure from his usual style as well, one of my favourite shows of the season.
I will avoid stating my fave looks here, they are just too many to mention, i liked even his few jeans pieces (when starting up as a designer, Alaia and Chanel were the only houses I tried to find a job, he remains such a great master :wub: )

Wow. :shock: It's as if all the different elements that I love from my favorite designers were smashed into one collection. :shock:

that black leather corset and flowy skirt in the last block of pictures are :shock: :o :wub:

I think I'm going to pass out.. I have so many pieces I absolutely LOVE and must have! Especially the White blouse and the black fringe skirt!

Beautiful collection. Also nice to see Hannelore back in action (plate one, pic eight). I don't think she did any of the couture shows this season. Anyone have word on this?

[ot:e65c0b1bbf]Not yet, chick. But I was wondering too about Omayhra and Ai Tominaga. They were all over the Spring RTW shows. :? [/ot:e65c0b1bbf]

What a beautiful & diverse collection! :wub:

I loved the corset too, but then I have a 'thing' about corsets.

:shock: :shock: :wub: :wub: :wub: :shock: :shock:

oh i loved it!! especially the jacket hannelore is wearing on the 1st plate and a grey one on the 2nd. but the whole collection was lovely!!

thanks for posting the pictures, xopher! :wink:

[ot:1bb9e7b690]
Beautiful collection. Also nice to see Hannelore back in action (plate one, pic eight). I don't think she did any of the couture shows this season. Anyone have word on this?
[ot:1bb9e7b690]Not yet, chick. But I was wondering too about Omayhra and Ai Tominaga. They were all over the Spring RTW shows. :? [/ot:1bb9e7b690]
:shock: I found Omayhra... she walked among a sorta sea of bears at Gaultier. 8)[/ot:1bb9e7b690]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->