Balenciaga 'Characters' 2024 : Kim Kardashian, Naomi Watts, Isabelle Huppert & Michelle Yeoh by Nadav Kander

KK looks profane. Again. Naomi and Isabelle are just kind of boring.

Can't believe Nadav Kander is chancing his reputation by being associated with Balenciaga. Must have been paid well.

A joke, yet again. Naomi looks good. Kimberly, I love you, but the wanna-be sexy Mom look at that recycled Dolce wig- we're not interested. Isabelle was supposed to give this range, but no one gave her direction on what to do with the bag, and it shows. Demna needs to be removed, I will say it every single time.

For the edit: colors are flat, retouch is overdone. The Rodeo bag is popular because its size and shape pull from the Hermes Kelly and Birkin- that's clear. For 'characters' as a concept, it would've been ideal to use Nicole Kidman in this group, but- as we all know, Naomi Watts is the go-to stand in for Nicole.

I did think Naomi Watts looked spectacular in Balenciaga at the recent haute couture show, but this is dreadful. Despite an impressive cast, all of these recent Balenciaga campaigns have been a complete non-event. Not even the presence of Kim Kardashian is enough to save this for me.

Can't believe Nadav Kander is chancing his reputation by being associated with Balenciaga. Must have been paid well.

Same for Isabelle Huppert (since ages!) and Naomi Watts. Even for Nicole Kidman it's questionable.
So disappointing. Balenciaga is great for someone like Kim Kardashian but serious actresses shouldn't lower their standards that much. It can only be the pay check really or terrible advice from their agents.

Michelle is serving face!

The Naomi one is really speaking to me. She is selling and giving us a sort of decadent high fashion 'character,' which I think is the point. If the bag in the Isabelle shot wasn't so big, it might have worked which is a shame, the dress is very beautiful and suits her.

when you keep pushing for "characters" or "individuals" each season and each show yet they are all the same every. single. time. They just lose any purpose and they just become the muse of the brands instead of being "characters"

Kim Kardashian looks very cheap, like some street worker 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->