Christian Dior ‘Lady Dior’ Handbags F/W 2024.25 : Jisoo by Bibi Borthwick

its so whatever i wonder how much getting kpop stars are really giving to these brands... their stans/stanwars are so cheap that it degrades any brand that uses them. they make it seem like fashion week is a ticketed event and invite people to see the shows live

Every post about Naomi gets people talking about her alleged fillers. With that can we also finally open the can of worms and start talking about the South Korean cookie cutter plastic surgery phenomenon?

What was the first 'factory farmed' pop group? The Monkees in the mid-60s? Regardless of when and where they originate, all these bands follow a similar formula of conformity down through the decades. It started with giving them the same haircut and clothes - now it's people having same type of face. Both eastern and western entertainment is full of people who now see extensive procedures as part of their path to success.

With the FIRM exception of that second shot, I like this far better than the Lady Dior campaign with Rosalía. I like how monochromatic the campaign feels, and the simplicity. There's no over-complicated concept, no weird signs of post-production. This feels like a slight departure from previous Christian Dior campaigns under Maria Grazia Chiuri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->