Balenciaga 'Crush' Handbags 2024 : Nicole Kidman & Adut Akech by Mario Sorrenti

Balenciaga had such a distinctive line under NG and Wang. Now, everything is either a Chanel or Hermes look a like.

You buy this because you can’t afford the others…That’s the only way I could explain the existence of those things.

Beautiful and conventional shots. Demna was probably not involved.

Simplicity always work. Don't get why this industry sometimes forget that rule. Of course this is good simplicity, not the horrible rural-natural trend of this decade. Both girls are A-Mazing ❤ Adut delivers cover material right there.

^They are. I've always favored accessories campaigns, more so than the mainline campaigns highlighting the clothes, but this is very... flat. I like simplicity, I'm liking the cast here but I need... more.

Love Nicole. Love Adut.
Still want a creative reappointment at the label. We were promised something better and more garment focused by Demna, but just got more of the same thing we were always getting. The play on culture and sub-cultures beneath them- the narrative has lost its luster. And even to sell, the campaign under delivers. The campaigns have always under delivered because they underserve the complex narrative that Demna tries to utilize for the shows. Attempts that fail.

Adding Nicole Kidman or Kim Kardashian just isn't enough these days. Reappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->