Balenciaga Eyewear by Safilo

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...

The Safilo Group has signed a five-year license agreement with Balenciaga for worldwide production and distribution of its eyewear.

Vittorio Tabacchi, chairman of the Safilo Group, revealed the accord at a press conference at the company’s headquarters here. Tabacchi said three models from the French fashion house’s eyewear line had a preview during Balenciaga’s spring-summer runway show in Paris last year.

Infused with slick details courtesy of the brand’s ready-to-wear designer, Nicolas Ghesquière, the eyewear collection also will feature elements of Balenciaga’s sunglass models from the Seventies.

Set to be unveiled in October, the first Balanciaga eyewear collection will solely feature women’s sunglasses. Prescription eyewear and a men’s line eventually will be added, said Tabacchi.

“The collections will remain small, every piece will be numbered and styles will change every three to four months,” he said.

00010m.jpg
00480m.jpg

00370m.jpg

sunglasses from s/s show...style.com

No doubt these will cost a small fortune...

I do love the second pair though, I cant imagine them looking good on though, Im really anticipating this collection.

hmm... i shouldn't even fall in love cause i know they will cost a fortune.

thanks for the info Kimair

any idea on the price range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->