Balenciaga S/S 2002 Paris

It's amazing how relevant this collection is to today's standard. Love it and would still wear all of it!
It is totally still relevant and could be worn tomorrow and look amazing.

I have to say unlike others i think Ghesquiere is now better than ever, although i love this collection i feel like its holding back a bit.

it's a real pleasure to have these old collections in here.. :crush:

helmut
, you and BR seem to be doing it at the same time..

I will always have a soft spot for the earlier collections by Nicolas Ghesquière..even now, it seems so modern, he really captured a spirit there this will always be one of my favourite collections, of all time.:wub:

. . . . UGH :(
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo
i dont like it at all!

Everything could be worn today, but I hate the color/cut of the pants and shorts.

Agree with what everybody is saying about the modern aspect of this collection.

The genius of Ghesquiere is that his clothes, while not conforming to trends, are truly timeless. You can wear them any season and still look foward and cool.

Maybe that's why the prices are so high!!

I remember this collection...it was in every magazine!..still love it today :wub:

I wonder what would people comment on this collection if it were under the name of Galliano, Donatella or Frida :innocent:

This is aweful

^ That argument gets so old, and it's always someone who just doesn't agree with everyone that bothers to say something like that. Can't it just be left at you don't like it but other people do, with no need for anyone to justify why they like or don't like something?

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: If some other designer like Versace or Frida I would still be praising it...I would actually think they were a genius :innocent:

So interesting to see collections from a few years back.

Thank you!

I like this, it's so stylish and feels exciting and fun.

^ That argument gets so old, and it's always someone who just doesn't agree with everyone that bothers to say something like that. Can't it just be left at you don't like it but other people do, with no need for anyone to justify why they like or don't like something?

That said, this wasn't my favorite Ghesquiere collection by any means. I love the beige and cream suiting and the black and white stuff at the end, but the middle section of prints and neon scuba lingerie just doesn't do much for me....even 5 years after the fact.

< < < ..

oh yes spike I'm waiting for the whole people to send me a message justifying why they like it ..I really care and have all the time in the world to read all those reasons..please be the first one.....:innocent:

No reason to be snarky about it.

But if you don't care why people like something, then perhaps you shouldn't write their opinions off as mindless b.s.?

Just a suggestion.

Oh Balenciaga, Balenciaga. I'm pretty sure I want every piece ever, in every single collection. I'm madly in love with the shoes, more then anything.

My all time favorite, just Brilliant!!!

This collection reminds me of rodarte from some collections ago. What do you think?

^ yes it somehow reminded me of rodarte fw09 and some looks from ss10

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->