Bally F/W 2024.25 Milan

Those clothes are so weird…
What a strange cut, ugly accessories and the whole bit is quite tragic. A waste of ressources!
The irony is that I’m currently in Switzerland and considering how empty the store was in a Saturday afternoon, apparently patriotism is not enough for Swiss people to care about this brand.

The approach should be more in the spirit of Tod’s than this mess.

Sorry but Rhuigi was better!

Sorry but Rhuigi was better!
Oh please...
Although this nerdy, at times vaguely Gigli-esque parade is not entirely my cup of tea, I'm intrigued by the fact that Bellotti is trying to steer Bally away from a certain aspirational, cookie-cutter idea of what a heritage brand should be. At least it has an identity, something that Bally has been is sore need of for a very long while.

I like how serious and almost corporate this looks, lots of pieces that can be incorporated in ones wardrobe. The powder blue looks and the suits are my favourites.

Oh please...
Although this nerdy, at times vaguely Gigli-esque parade is not entirely my cup of tea, I'm intrigued by the fact that Bellotti is trying to steer Bally away from a certain aspirational, cookie-cutter idea of what a heritage brand should be. At least it has an identity, something that Bally has been is sore need of for a very long while.
It was tacky but I think the pieces were somehow versatile enough.
Mind you they might have an unwanted clientele.
Here the aesthetic is probably more my cup of tea but the pieces are terrible.

Bally should be the Tod’s of Switzerland and now it’s more Outlet. Maybe they should get someone who has a more pragmatic and timeless approach.

Here the aesthetic is probably more my cup of tea but the pieces are terrible.
Mind you, if you take them apart from the styling, they are quite norm-core, I guess they might appeal to a certain non-fashion customer looking for well made wardrobe staples. Especially in Switzerland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swimflom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->