Bally Mens S/S 10 Milan

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
If your claim to fame is chic and luxe accessories, why not use quiet elegant fashions to set them off? Brian Atwood did just that as he dressed his models in double- and single-breasted jackets and suede sports jackets and furnished them with ultracool accessories — deerskin high-tops, hand-burnished loafers and tan luggage trunks and golf accessories sporting Bally’s signature stripes and crest.

bally01.jpg
bally02.jpg
bally03.jpg

wwd

Nice, cool and luxe.

I would very much like to own every truck, tote and duffle presented there. The jackets are a little short for my liking, but the colors are pretty delicious and very 'The English Patient.'

I like what I see so far.

i love Bally (grew up with their bags and shoes :lol:) and i'm glad that they seem to start going their own way. their current collections reminded me too much of Frida's Gucci...

i cannot wait to see more. brian atwood has done wonderful things with that heritage since he's come to that house.

i like the shoes and the bag in the first pic... i im gonna like this... cant wait to see more!

I died a little over the second look. I've never though much of Bally, but this is nice.

the monk straps in second pic, and that white tote in third pic = yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->